[8] Babysit

*If you click on the video, the audio is wrong but if you go to Youtube and scroll through the comments, Matt pasted a link to the original video. I apologize but he said that Youtube blocked the audio. I dont own this!*

~Chachi's POV~

I laid on my couch hugging a pillow while looking at my black screen tv. Haru told me she needed to be somewhere before she could come to my apartment. Youngbae was in his old room and Jiyong was in the kitchen.

"Yah! Chachi!" I heard Jess call from my room. I moved my elbow and rested my chin on my palm while looking at the hallway.

"Mwo?" I called after her.

"Wheres your bluetooth speaker?" She called again walking into the living room. Her hair was tied up and she was in a big sweater and leggings. I shrugged.

"Check in the drawers under my bed. Thats where I keep most of my music stuff." I said. She nodded. Then she walked back into my room. I shifted getting adjusted in the couch, fixed my glasses, and closed my eyes. My head was feeling overwhelm from everything. We just got back from the hospital and Youngbae invited Jiyong over.

"Cece-ah~" I heard a voice called for me again. I groaned a little and hummed in response. "Come cook with me." Jiyong said. I groaned.

"Jiyong-oppa I dont wanna." I whined. I turned around to look at him. He was frowning then smiled walking over to me.

"Jebal Cece-ah, it'll be fun." He stood behind the couch leaning over me. I closed my eyes and sighed. I gave in and got off the comfy couch. "Yay!" He cheered and we walked into the kitchen.

"Jess-unni!" I yelled down the hall making my head throb a bit.

"Mwo!" She yelled back.

"Did you find it?"

"Ne!" She called back and walked out of my room. She sat on the kitchen table and connected her phone to my bluetooth. I rubbed my temple and sighed.

"Here." I looked up to see Youngbae handed me a water bottle and some ibuprofen. I thanked him and took it. I looked over Jiyong's arm to see what he was doing.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked watching as he washed some plants.

"Cut these for me." He place them in a bowl on the counter. I nodded and got out my cutting board and started cutting the scallion first and place them in a container. "What are we making?" I asked.

"Duck soup with copped duck meat with veggies." He said looking down and smiled at me. Not to be weird that Im calling my brothers best friend cute. His smile is charming and Im surprised he doesnt have a girlfriend yet.

Jess decided to play Hot Summer on her phone. I turned around and glared at her. She smiled innocently.

"Ohhh come on Cece-ah sing for us." Jiyong teased me by nudging my elbow making me stop cutting the plants.

"Aniyo, this is my least favorite song." I muttered.

"Why is that?" Jess asked.

"I hate summer." I cracked a smile. Jessica scuffed and shook her head.

"How can you not? You have a perfect body, your bea-"

"Jessica-unni!" I shouted at her looking behind me and glared. She smirked at me and apologize. I rolled my eyes and continued cutting the plants. They kept bugging me to sing so I finally sang the pre-chorus.

"Tteugeoun gwangseon ssodajyeo at ttakkeumhae,

Nunbusyeo saljjak jjipurin nun seongeulaeseu