[25] Ink

A month passed and my ankle was healed. For those 30 days, believe it or not, I've been closer to Bangtan Boys. Specifically Yoongi.

For those 30 days I couldn't really do anything. I just finished writing and making beats for my album, created remixes, and help my brother and PDogg with BTS upcoming albums. As for my class, I did instruct them but I had Mina teach my class. It was entertaining to watch.

Right now I just emailed Haru my track list for the album. I was in Bigbang's studio while they were working. I really don't know why I was here. Its not that I don't like them or help them, I do, but I wasn't needed. They already had a lot of people writing and creating music for their album.

My phone buzzed. My heart raced as I looked at the screen. It went back to its normal pace as I realized it was Teddy. He was asking where I was because we had to meet up. I packed my things and responded back to him.

"Oppa," I looked at Youngbae who was working on their music. "I'm gonna go and meet up with Teddy." I stood up and headed towards the door.

"Byee~" they all said.

"Don't leave with out me." I looked at Jiyong. He nodded. I walked out the door and headed towards the studio Teddy wants to meet up. My phone vibrated again. I opened the door and looked at my phone.

Min Yoongi:
Sorry we can't meet up later. We have a photoshoot for the next 3 hours😔

I bit my lip. He really wants to meet up? Oh gosh why must my heart feel this way? My stomach feels funny. Why Min Yoongi must you make me like you?

Yes, I like Min Yoongi.

My phone vibrated again. I bit my lip at how sweet he was actin towards me.

Min Yoongi:
Have a nice day😊

Me:
You too!☺️

"Hey!" I closed my phone and greeted Teddy back. I place my stuff down and we did our bro handshake and hugged it out. The door opened again revealing 4 girls that were talking and laughing.

"Unni!" Lisa said happily. I smiled and hugged them. Its funny how YG wanted me to be a part of Black Pink but I denied his request. I mean, theres nothing wrong with him, or this company. His style of music and genre is my type but I think its unfair that if I get signed, then what would happen to my brother?

I wanted to be in the same company with him, but knowing that his military service years are approaching I just couldn't take the fact that YG signed me and disband Bigbang. They are to important to me.

Speaking of record labels, I'm still confused on why Haru wants me to finish my album. I try asking her once but she said that she wants to hear more music from me.

"Are you guys ready for recording?" I asked. They nodded. I plugged my laptop into the mixer so I can play the 2 track list that Teddy and I worked on. "Well lets first start off with Boombayah." I played the music track for them.

"Woah, I like it." Jennie said as she nodded to the beat. I smiled.

"So here are the lyrics." Teddy gave them the lyrics sheets. He told them how the lyrics would flow with the music. I just set everything up for recording.