[22] Aftermath

~Suga's POV~

Seeing her all scared and shaken up made me feel bad. I wasn't there to prevent this from happening, but I'm here now, and I can do something. Reading online about F(x) and their members, it turns out that Cece has bad anxiety and panic attacks, along with claustrophobia.

I personally haven't felt those things before, but preforming on stage is something different. Jimin is more better at cheering people up, but I felt like I needed to do something.

I watched her sit in the corner of the practice room with Jessica sitting in front of her. I didn't know what they were talking about, but I'm guessing it was to calm Chachi down.

"Do you think shes okay?" V asked.

"I hope so. She looks so scared." J-Hope said. I turn to look at Namjoon.

"What did you do to Minjin?" I whispered his name so Cece wouldn't hear us.

"I called our manager and they dealt with him." I nodded. The door opened and Cece's manager came in. She quickly ran over there and asked a lot of questions. Seeing her at her weakest point made me feel like I need to step up my game.

I don't know why I feel this way.

"Guys." We looked up to see Haru, Cece's manager. "This may be a shock to you all, but Cece is different from all your choreographers. Its not your fault, nor is it your managers, I hope you know that." She looked at each of us.

"Haru-eonni its not their fault. I'm fine really." Cece spoke up from behind her. Her blond hair was pulled into a neat pony tail. We locked eye contact and she looked away shifting a little.

"We can take a day off i-" Namjoon started.

Cece shook her head. "No its okay. I'm fine, I think I'm okay now." We nodded our head. She started to talk to Haru in a different language but I know she was talking about us.

Haru said she had to leave to talk to the CEO of BigHit. I kept my gaze on Cece. She hugged herself but she wasn't shaking anymore.

"Okay, lets start. Stretch first." She said in a soft voice. She walked over to her phone. I stretched a little and sighed. I looked at J-Hope who was staring at me.

"Mwo?" He shook his head. He smiled a little. I was still confused. "Nothing, its nothing." He patted my shoulder.

After about 5 minutes we started the lesson. Cece seemed more relax when she started dancing. She only taught us the chorus of I Need U. And let me say I'm already tired just by watching her.

"Okay," she huffed out air. "For the beginning I dont think we will dance, do you guys have any ideas?" She drank water. J-Hope said they we should in a flower position on the floor. Ans sit up when we sing.

We got on the floor and started to do the first part. The lyrics I sang I hope she doesn't think it was towards her. I mean, I don't hate her. And I don't feel like a pile of poop because of her.

But its towards my last relationship.

~Cece's POV~

We finished our dance lesson for today. Now I have to go to KKDA. I want to sleep. After all the stuff that happened to me, I don't wanna be out anymore.

"Bye guys." I waved towards them and walked out.

"Wait," I turn around to see Suga. Jessica gave me a weird look. My chest lightened up when I saw him. I still can't believe he was the one who calmed me down. It usually takes a while for Jess to calm me down, and a second for Youngbae to. "Are you okay?"