[21] Accident

I stood in front of my closet debating on what to wear. I crossed my arm over my chest, and the other propped on it, while tapping my finger on my chin. I don't wanna wear something that is so flashy, to rehearse our lines, but then I don't wanna change to dance.

"Ugh, why is this hard? I never had a problem like this before." I rolled my eyes and dropped my arms to my side. I sat on the floor and looked through the drawers. Okay, I wanna look decent when I go out, I something thats comfortable to dance in.

I chose different shirts, pants, and other matching outfits and tried it on. I groaned, not liking a baggy fit tee shirt with leggings I was currently wearing.

"See, I told you, you need more female clothes in your closet." Jessica walked in and sat in my chair. "Also stop stealing your brothers clothes."

"Yah." I rolled my eyes at her. She chuckled at me. "I have perfectly good clothes. If I say so myself. But, its just that I don't wanna change when I go to rehearsal then teach."

"Ah, mhm, okay. You wanna try some of my clothes?" I shook my head. "Its okay, I don't fit into your shirts." I chuckled. Its true. Its not that I'm fat, its just chest width wise. I don't wanna stretch out her nice shirts.

"Hm, okay, then lets take a look." She looked through my closet and drawers. I sat on my bed looking at my phone. "Its also unlike you to care how you dress." She spoke up.

I hummed as I heard her. My phone vibrated and it was Suga. I bit the inside of my cheek as I opened it.

Yoongi:
Morning😊
Did you sleep well?
How was your gig?

Me:
Morning, I did and my performance was great! Thanks for asking lol

Yoongi:
Your welcome, I gotta go, I'll see you in practice

"Chachi!" I looked up to see Jessica holding up a deep red shirt with black splatters on it and ripped leggings.

"I like it." I place my phone down and went to change in the bathroom. The shirt had the words CLASSIC and was designed with rips.

I noticed that my roots were growing in. I frowned. It looked ugly. It was dark brown to blonde. I need to re-dye it, or change the color. I thinking of pastel purple.

"Hey, how would I look with-" Jessica was smirking while looking on my phone. "Yah! Unnie!" She smiled and place it on the bed.

"Your texting Suga? Awwww!" She smiled and stomped her feet on floor like a happy child. "Your growing up! Your moving on!"

"Unnie! I don't like him! Theres nothing going on." I stated walking to my make up desk. I picked up a maroon thin leather choker and my black snap back that I made.

It was black with the words Cece 46 on the front and the flat part had white flower design. Go buy my merch ya'll.

"Mhm sure. I'm actually happy now. I'm so proud." She smiled and squealed.

"No, its not like Krystal and Kai." She smirked and nodded.

"Okay, okay. Lets go." I grabbed mg bags and followed Jessica out the door. Haru told me she wasn't gonna be with me for today. I don't ask her why as long I'm with someone and I know where to go and what to do.

We drove towards the stadium where the KKDA was gonna be held. Jessica wasn't staying with me for today. I wasn't sure where shes going, but I hope she isn't up to anything fishy.