[19] Meet Up

I yawned as I lean my head on my hand. I closed my eyes as I felt the car move slightly from pot holes and rocks. "Are you okay, sweetie?" Haru asked me. I made a sound singling that I was okay. I was just tired. Waking up so early in the morning, barely having enough sleep, and having such a busy schedule. But, hey, what can I say? Idols life are really hard and exhausting. Especially back in the day when I joined F(x).

We just finished out photoshoot-which to me took forever- now were heading towards 1 Million. I am ready to just fall asleep. I don't wanna work anymore. I'm too tired.

"You'll be okay. Oh I forgot to fill it up. I can get it to you by tomorrow." I open my eyes and shook my head.

"It's alright, get it to me anytime." I know that its bad not to take your medications and its hard to get them refilled. Especially if your an idol and have a problem like this, it's extremely hard, unless you want the public to know that you have some problem.

I pulled out my phone and checked my messages. Young-bae didn't answer me yet, and who knows if he read it. I dialed his number to see if he'll pick up.

After like the 6th ring, he answered. "Mianhae, whats up?" He said.

"Did you read my message?" I looked out the window.

"Yeah, sorry I couldn't respond. I have vocal practice and Jiyong is being a pain."

"Yah! I can hear you ya'know." I heard Jiyong-oppa in the back. I giggled.

"But yeah, anyways, I don't know if I'll be able to get them for you. Bigbang is gonna have a comeback soon so everything is chaotic." I nodded as he explained.

"Its alright. I just want to make sure you're not ignoring me."

"Cece-yah." Haru said. I sighed and pushed the thought away from my brain.

"I'll catch you up later alright? Bye, love you."

"Bye, love you too." And we hung up. I exit the app when my phone vibrated. I saw a message roll in. It was from a random number. I read the message at the bottom. It made my heart stop for a moment, but I opened it.

**-***-***-****:
Hey, its Min Yoongi

Why is he texting me? My phone vibrated again. More unknown messages came in and they all said each of their names. All members of Bangtan.

I remember giving them my number before leaving for my photoshoot. They wanted to keep in contact with their choreographer, I don't know why, but I did anyways. Just the thought of me giving in already is pretty scary.

"Come on, lets go." I looked out the window and saw that were parked out front of the studio. I locked my phone and gathered my things and got out. Haru told me she wont be seeing me tonight and I was fine with that. I just need Jessica to pick me up.

"Cece-isshi!" My class greeted me. I smiled and greeted them back. I plugged everything into the speakers and set everything up.

"Whos ready to record?" I shouted. They all cheered. "Alright, lets practice before we start to shoot." I set up the music and stood beside it as I watched my class dance to the song I choreographed.

Mina walked in and stood beside me. She examined my class and nodded. "Amazing as always." I smiled and bumped her shoulder. She stood and watched us as I split the class into their groups to be recorded.

I went first with 2 other students up front. I rather have then take the view than me.

Once we finished recording class was over. I was glad it was. I sat on the ground and chugged my water. I looked through my emails as I rested and watched my class leave. It was around 10 at night and I was beyond tired. I yawned and rang Jessica's number.