[13] Damage

~Suga's POV~

I laid on my bed listening to music while going through our schedule for later today. V was sitting at the end of my bed playing on my laptop. Jungkook and J-Hope were on the other bed talking about random stuff. Jimin was showing Rap Monster some of his dance moves and some moves for Danger so he could prefect it. Jin, as usual, was in the kitchen preparing lunch.

"Hey hyungs! Look at this." V said getting all excited as he clicked on things on my laptop. I took out one ear bud and sat up probably looking over his shoulders. Everyone crowded around my bunk. "I was doing research on Cece-noona."

"Thats not creepy at all Taehyung-ah." Hoseok rolled his eyes at him.

"Mianhae, I know, but look." He showed his the laptop screen. It was on youtube and a video with a black screen was on. The header was written in English and I didn't understand.

"Rap Mon, what does it say?" I asked. He leaned closer.

"Na Na by Trey Songz. Cece Choreography." He read out loud.

"Whoa! Noona can dance!" Jimin said as his eyes focused on the screen. A slow but cool beat came through the speakers of my laptop. Some unrecognizable lyrics played too but I didnt care, I was focused on her dancing. It was all smooth and it goes with the rhythm. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"She created that dance?" Jungkook asked.

"Apparently so, shes awesome!" J-Hope commented. After the video was over V exited out of everything and charged my laptop.

"Were gonna see her today, so we could ask her." Rap Monster said.

"Uh, I dont think thats a good idea." I said.

"Why is that?"

"Well, dont you remember those times we approach her and she 'glares' at us and doesnt want to share any information about herself." I finished saying as I got up from my bed. They all noticed and agreed.

"Are you all talking about Cece-ah?" Jin asked walking in. They nodded. He sighed.

"Lets leave her alone until she feels comfortable opening up to us." He grabbed his stuff. "Lets go, were recording today." We all grabbed our stuff and headed out the door towards the van. I felt someone pats my shoulder. I saw Jimin smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, Im just happy your okay, Hyung." I rolled my eyes and plugged the other headphones in and walked away in silence.

~Chachi's POV~

I finished my dance in front of the camera as my first band, other than my brothers, song played through the speakers. I walked towards the camera and stopped recording.

"Mind telling me why are you dancing to... Call Me Baby by EXO?" Jessica asked as she paused my music. I walked towards her and drank from my water bottle panting.

"Because," I swallowed and sighed. "Their a pain in my butt. Haru-unni told me they want me to choreograph them but I can't cause I have other work today, like BTS, and their not happy." I explained. "They havent seen me in about 3 years and still want me to teach them. And its pronounce X-O. You dont say E."

"Aw, you grew attached to them! And well sorry." Jessica teased. I rolled my eyes and glared at her swallowing my drink.

"Their attached to me." She smiled. She opened her mouth to say something but I answered the inaudible question she was about to ask. "Because Haru-unni told their new choreographer that I would teach them. So I'm sending them videos and they dont even know it." I went to grab my camera and brought it to Jessica.