[9] The Real Beginning

*1 1/2 years past*

~Chachi's POV~

"Luhan!" I shouted from his living room. "Guòlái, zhè shì shénme yìsi?"(Come here, what is this) I asked in Mandarin while looking at a piece of paper that had Chinese Kanji writing on it. I couldnt read it. I could speak Chinese fluently-ish, but writing and reading Kanji is my weakest point.

"Ugh Ce-ah your being loud." He groaned walking into the living room where I was sitting.

"Im moving back to Korea?" I asked in Korean as I only saw one word stood out from the whole paper. He looked at me then looked away rubbing the back of his neck. "Luhan, why didnt you tell me?"

"I wanted to tell you Ce-ah, I really do. Its just I dont have time to. Sorry." He said looking at me with apologetic eyes. "Plus, my noona had it all set up. We both planned this."

"Why? Im working here perfectly fine."

"No, Chachi, you need to go back. I love that you and Haru to stay here and visit but its been almost 2 years now. You can't keep sending videos of choreography to your company and let someone else teach your class. Other thing is, you cant just avoid S-"

"Im not." I said folding the paper up and placing it on the table. I crossed my arms and frown. "When?" I bit my lip. I could feel my stomach starting to get upset. Suddenly I felt someones weight on me. The familiar scent filled my noise as my face touched something soft.

"I dont know yet. We have to decide on that. Plus talk to Haru-noona." He switched from Chinese to Korean. I tilted my head down so my whole face was covered on the shoulder of his hoodie. "But right now I have to go." He pulled away, looked into my eyes once more then a walked towards his room to grab a few things to leave.

I sat on the couch with my legs tucked under me. I can't believe Haru and him were thinking of sending me back to Korean. It was hard at first when I moved to China with Haru. She had this long term project in China and she some how wanted me to be with her. I finished the first semester of collage and Im taking all the rest of class online. And for 1 million, they werent thrilled with out decision but I do send videos for them to post.

And for my class, they're all upset about it but its just a temporary teacher for now. I took out my phone and texted Haru.

'To Haru:

Luhan told me about your plan with him today. Well I found out. Are you going to be in Korea with me? Or your staying here in China?'

I sighed. I place my phone on the coffee table then got up and walked into the kitchen. Its 10 in the morning and I'll start making lunch. I opened the fridge. I swear dropped. 'I thought I stocked the fridge already. -.-'

I groaned and walked out the kitchen to the guest room, which is mine for the past year and a half, and got ready for the day. I rather go and explore a little bit around the neighborhood. I put on my coat, placed a few eyedrops so my eyes dont dry up, then Supras. I frowned at them again. 'I need new shoes.'

I grabbed my phone/headphones and some money. I headed out the door making sure I locked it. As I walked down the stairs and pavement I saw a custom-made drive into the driveway. The doors of the van opened revealing people that I havent seen in a while.

"Hey Chachi," he said to me in Korean walking towards me.

"Chul-ssi, what are you doing here?" I asked as I watched the camera crew piled out. "Im not aware of having a camera crew follow me around."