[29] Recording

I yawned and stretched as I reached for my phone. I rubbed my eyes and squinted at the bright screen. Instead of looking at the time, I read the notification from youtube. [MV] Monsta X: Beautiful.

"OH MY GOD." I sat up and clicked on the notification and it automatically brought me to the video. One the beat dropped I couldn't hold in my scream. The beat was sick, the choreography was on point, Jooheon never fails on killing my heart.

"What happened!?" Jessica barged through my door with a comb in her hand. I looked up blinking at her. She looked at my phone then my face. "Are you kidding." She dropped her arm and sighed.

"Sorry!" I focused on the boy group dance. "I couldn't help it." She groaned and walked out leaving my door opened.

I had to watch the video twice to actually pay attention to the lyrics. Then I just listened to it repeatedly while I got ready. The weather was around 80 degrees today. I decided to wear a large designer baggy sweatshirt with shorts. I tied my hair in a bun and popped in contacts.

I applied little make up, not caring what I look like because I'm just recording. I packed up my laptop, chargers, and multiple chords.

"Chachi! Your rides here!" I heard Jess shout from downstairs.

"Kay!" I shouted back. I took my pills out and walked downstairs. I grabbed a water bottle and chugged it down. "Do you wanna come with?"

"I would love to see you record in your new studio, but I have a photoshoot today." She frowned. I nodded grabbing my bags.

"Hey, I might be gone for 3 weeks because I have to fly out to LA to record."

"Your leaving?"

"Not for long. Sorry I didn't say anything earlier." I shook my head and hugged her.

"Your making music. Its okay." She patted my back. We said our goodbyes and I headed towards the black GMC.

"I got you a sandwich." Haru handed me a sandwich from subway. I thanked her and ate it while listening to my dubsteps.

This is the soundtrack of my album:

Shatter(title)
1. Personal (Kehlani)
2. Vibe (Jojo)
3. Music (Jojo)
4. Yes Girl (Bea Miller)
5. 7 years remix (Sik World)
6. Team (Krewella)
7. Calm Down
8. Parachute
9. Good Life ft. Suga (G-eazy + Kehlani)
10. Yogi- Burial (Arius Mix)
11. Drop That Bass
12. Pushing Buttons
13. One More Song
14. Haters
15. At My Best ft. Rosé (MGK + Hailee)

So far thats all I have. I don't want to make it long for my first comeback album in forever. I did not write all my songs, I had help from alot of my crew and YG song writers too.

As for Good Life, I have to see if he wants to collab with me.

My phone vibrated. I looked down to see the guy who made my heart whole again. I bit my lip to stop smiling.

Yoongi:
Good morning! Wake up and don't sleep in

I chuckled and told him I was awake.

"Your smiling." I heard Haru said across from me. "I'm guessing last night was special."

I nodded. "It was." I looked up from my phone to see her smirking. "NO, no, not like that!" I shouted shaking my head and hands. She chuckled.