[24] Brace

"You've sprained your left ankle and torn several outer ligament." The doctor said as she felt around my ankle. "Okay, we are going to have you in a wrap and brace. I know your a dancer so its best for you to wear a brace. If you don't move or walk a lot just keep it tightly compressed with the wrap." She started to wrap my ankle tightly.

"You said you sprained your ankle before?" I nodded. "So you must know the drill. Try and stay off your foot for a while. It can take up to a month and a half to 2 months for the ligament fully heal." She smiled at me after finished wrapping my ankle then put it in a brace.

The brace was very light, nothing to heavy. It made me think about my high school days. Or should I be specific, the day after graduation. I shivered. My heart clutched under my rib cage in pain.

No, not today. No, not right know. I tried to get my mind off of it. "Ready to go?" Haru snapped me out of my thoughts. I hummed and looked at her and nodded. I got off the bed and put on my shoe.

My ankle still screamed in pain when I tried to put on my shoe. "I'll just go shoeless." Haru and I chuckled.

"I gotta make an appointment to come back and check out your ankle. Lets go." I limped my way out trailing behind her. I heard vibrating noises but I didn't know where it came from.

"Here, answer your brother while I talk to the lady." Haru gave me my phone. Youngbae's name appeared with a sun emoji. Oh no. I already predicted what hes gonna talk about.

"Ne?" I asked.

"What happened? Are you severely hurt? Are yo-"

"Oppa, gwenchana. I'm really fine." I leaned against the wall. He whined about how stubborn I was and I whined about how annoying he was.

"I'm just in a brace for about a month. Nothing to big." I sighed.

"Alright. Maybe I'll stop by the house later."

"Eung, kure." I smiled knowing that he really cares and that he'll come and see me. "Byee~" we both hung up.

I pulled my phone away and it revealed my lock screen with different messages from different people. Is this what it feels like to be center of attention? It made my heart flutter yet it stop.

One message stood out. Kim Namjoon. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened it.

Kim Namjoon:
-Hey, how was the hospital visit? Can you still dance again?
-Jimin wanted to confirm if Taeyang from BigBang is really your older brother. Is it true?
-Hello? All of us wanted to know if your okay. Please answer

Wow. Thats a lot of messages at once. I moved the message to the right to see the time difference. They were about 10 minutes apart.

"How is it that you always have people worry about you, Chachi?" I whispered to myself. I answered back that I was fine and that I need to be in a brace. I also sent him a picture of me and Taeyang at some sibling photoshoot, and added 'Does this answer Jimins question?'

I exit the message and my eyes instantly fell on Min Yoongi's name. I debated on clicking on it, and it turns out that I didn't. I sighed and shut my phone off and put it on my back pocket. Haru was finished making my appointment and we left.

I went through social medias and clicked on different photo's and links that I was tagged in. Most of them had pictures of me and Taecyeon from the show tonight. I looked pretty decent in each photo. Some of them I looked like an expensive piece of trash.

We got home and Haru asked if she wanted to spend the night. Jessica and Krystal wasn't home at the moment and its good to have a little company. I wish I have a dog to keep me company.