[31] Hope

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. My heart raced, my breathing started to increase. "Cece-ah?" I forced myself to calm down and smiled. I looked up at Suga and saw him nod.

"You tell them." I whispered and took my puppy from his arms. She was so soft I wanna cry. I gently squeezed her and hugged her close, nothing that would hurt her.

"Oi, fine." I smiled and giggled when she licked my nose. "So...some of you guys-"

"Places!" Their manager shouted and ushered unnecessary people off stage. Including me.

I walked off stage with the puppy. "No animals allowed in here ma'am." One security guard told me once I sat down.

"I-" I tried to say something but my nerves started to kick in.

"We wont bring it next time sir. Its our fault." I heard Suga say through his mic. I looked at him and whispered a thank you. The music played loudly through the speakers everywhere. Lights were flashing everywhere.

I bobbed my head to the rhythm I made. I watched carefully as they all danced their part and made it in sync. Im proud of them, especially Jin and Namjoon. This dance is probably a little challenging for them. Then theres Suga over here complaining its tiring.

Well, they signed up for this.

At the end of the song, Suga pointed at me and said his final words. "Yongseohaejulge." I rolled my eyes.

"How was that?" Their manager asked me. I looked over at him, then at the boys.

"Its good, they practiced. Good job!" I called over to them. "Suga, your crazy." I added.

He made a heart with his fingers. I rolled my eyes and gave him a big smile.

"Omo! Puppy!" Haru rushed over to me and scooped her from my arms. "Whose? When? Whats her name?" She scratched the puppy from behind her ear. What should I name her? Did Suga name her already?

"Mine." I smiles getting up from my chair. "Did you name her already?" I looked over to Suga. He shook his head.

"Shes yours, you name her." I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach by hearing those words. I looked at the little baby in Haru's arms. She looked over at me and stuck her tongue out. She place a paw on my hand.

"Hope." I said. She made a little howling sound like she liked that name. I giggled and tapped her nose. "Hi Hope, I'm Chachi."

I can't believe my boyfriend of a month bought me a puppy. Something that I always wanted. Something I begged Taeyang to buy me, but he doesnt think I'm capable enough to own one.

"Noona, Hyung, aren't you guys gonna tell us?" Jimin asked walking to me.

"I'll meet you back in the car." I nodded and Haru left with Hope to the car. I walked up on the wide stage with Jimin. The other 6 boys were sitting in the middle, relaxing.

I stood by Jin with my arms crossed. I looked at Suga who reached his arms out for me. I shook my head.

"Well," I felt my face start to heat up. "Its not a big deal okay?" I said.

"Cece and I....were dating." Suga and I finish the sentence. It was quite at first, until Jin jumped up from his seated position.

"Yes!" He engulfed me into a hug. I patted his arm before trying to wiggle out of his grip. "This is for real?" He pulled back and looked at me with wild eyes. He lets go and looked at Suga. "Really? Your not lying, right?"

"No." Suga said. I moved away from them, scared to see the others reaction. They all cheered and hugged Suga then hugged me and congratulated us. But the words that came out of Jungkook's mouth made my heart stop.