22.

Kyle, Rachel, Hayley, and I all ate in silence. I could tell Rachel was staring at me the entire time, probably super shocked at Hayley kissing me.

Even though I was a little embarrassed during, I still felt confident, like kissing Hayley spiked something in me that made me want to kiss her in front of everybody again.

I still couldn't get over the fact that she called me her boyfriend. Did that mean I could call her my girlfriend? I had so many questions, questions I knew she could answer because she's done this before. I was so new to this.

After we ate, we all talked about random stuff. Hayley went on about how we met and Rachel babbled on about how she met Kyle. Kyle got up in the middle of the conversation to use the bathroom and Hayley and Rachel leaned in and started whispering about something.

"So.. how was he?" I heard Hayley whisper. What the hell was she talking about?

"Oh my god, he was big. I didn't know he was going to be that big.." Rachel whispered back, her mouth an "O" shape.

Big? Oh..

"But was it good?" Hayley asked her and Rachel burst out in to laughter.

"What are we talking about? Why're you laughing?" Kyle sat back down and Rachel quickly picked up her drink and sucked through the straw.

"Nothing Kyle just that was a quick bathroom break.."

"It doesn't take a man long to piss Hayles" he chuckled, running his fingers through his blonde hair that looked shade blue in the restaurant.

Hayles? Was that like her nickname?

Kyle placed his arm around Rachel's shoulder and she scooted closer to him. She gave him a sip of her drink.

"Shit.." I heard Hayley whisper. She held onto my arm. I began to look where she was looking.

I then saw Chad holding hands with some blonde chick walk in and slap hands with some stranger. He looked at us then quickly pulled her closer. He whispered something to her and she shook her head, guiding her to a table right next to ours. He started to sit down but then came walking toward our table.

Keep it together Tay, I told myself as he came closer, just ignore him.

It took every fiber in my being not to stand up and punch the fuck out of him as he greeted Kyle. Kyle smiled and asked him how's it going and Chad simply replied "good."

God. Can he be any more douchy than he already is?

His eyes raked up and down Hayley and I can tell she was trying her hardest not to look at him. Then the douche spoke.

"Hi Hayley" Chad said and gave her a warm, almost lovingly smile. I almost gagged.

Her fingernails dug deep into my arm and she took a deep breath.

"Hey Chad," she picked up her glass and took a big gulp.

He gave her that douchy smirk and walked away. I looked back at the girl he was with. She wore a white miniskirt that was as short as my pinky and a white bra-like lace top. There is you know, such thing as clothes.

I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he left this perfection for that trash. He can have her.

"I want to leave now," Hayley said, her voice slightly on edge, "like.. right now."

I nodded my head and stood up. We were having a good time until.. him. She took my hand and squeezed it tightly as we both followed Kyle and Rachel out the door.

I was expecting Chad to say something as we left but he stayed quiet, like I had hoped. I couldn't believe he couldn't see how much pain he has brought her and it was ridiculous how much of an asshole he is now.

I didn't know him before but I am kind of glad I didn't. The situation would have been much worse if I had.

She rested her head on my shoulder as we drove back on campus. I made sure I held her tight as we walked back to my room. Was she going to stay the night? Part of me prayed she would.

She sat down on my bed and I sat down, by her side.

"I'm sorry you had to see him-"

"It's fine.. whatever."

It wasn't fine. He showed up and made her upset and I wanted to punch him for it.

"It's not... fine" I wrapped my arm around her waist. She was warm. "He shouldn't have came over and.."

She got up and shut the door, making sure to lock it.

"Don't worry about it, okay?" she raised her eyebrow and pressed her lips on mine again. The burning sensation come rushing back again.

Every time, every time I kiss her I could feel myself wanting more. I don't think the feeling every time I kissed her perfect lips will go away.

And I wanted it to stay that way.

I started to get up but she pushed me back on the bed. She tugged at my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. I sat up and watched as she got on her knees. She ran her tongue all the way up my length causing me roll my eyes to the back of my head.

"Gosh, I can't wait to fuck you Taylor" she breathed as she swirled her tongue around the tip.

The feeling was incredible, I was so hard, it hurt.

All of a sudden, she took all of me which caused me to suck in my breath. The way her lips moved around me was so hot.. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling that I knew wasn't going to last very long.

"Look at me Taylor" she said, almost demandingly and I did as she said.

I looked at her, watching her go up and down my length. Her red hair shook and I flattened down the strands with my fingers. Just as I was about to come, she stopped, standing up and moving to the bed.

"What.. happened" I was out of breath. Why'd she stop? Did I do something wrong?

"Come over here Taylor" she purred and I pulled up my pants.
I climbed on top of the bed. She grabbed my hair and kissed me.

"Did I.. did I do something wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No baby but, I want to show you something first." she whispered to me, taking my hand and placing it between her legs.

Oh.