42.

Taylor.

"What are you doing here Amanda?" I said, pulling the trash in the kitchen. Several cups and and wrappers littered the kitchen - I was no where near finished.

Brad had left a little while ago and got a lift from his other friend Ryan because his car got towed. Apparently he parked "illegally" on someone's lawn and he freaked out when he found out.

"I've been trying to call you for hours... I saw your little girlfriend leave earlier. I said hi but she completely ignored me-"

I sighed, "She's not my girlfriend.."

"Whatever Taylor.. Dad's been trying to reach you all weekend. He wants you to come over this weekend."

Fuck. He would want me to come over now.

"This weekend?"

"Gosh do you ever listen to a word that comes out of my mouth?" she threw her hands in the air all dramatically.

No, I don't ever listen to a word that comes out of your mouth. Geez.

"Friday Taylor, remember." she said tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. She pulled up her glasses in that annoying gesture she'd always do. She was wearing black miniskirt and a gray long sleeve half shirt.

It looked like she was going to a damn nightclub, it's 7 in the morning.

She sat her phone down on the sink. "Kyle asked if you need a ride?"

"Ride? How do you know Kyle?"

"We're dating, don't be silly.."

I dropped the trash bag. What the fuck?

"No," I chuckled, "no fucking way-"

"What?" she slid up on the counter, knocking down a few cups.

She's dating Kyle? What the fuck happened to Edward??

"No, you can't date him, no way-"

She jumped down from the counter, staring at me with a deep frown.

"You leave the house for months without call or text and then you try to tell me who I can't date?" she scoffed, god she's so annoying, "I'm staying with him. He's nice."

I signed. "What happened with you and Edward?"

"Since when have you ever cared? Whatever just make sure you're home by Friday. Do you need that ride? Or not?"

"Yeah actually.."

"We'll be outside" she stormed off.

What-the-fuck-ever. Always gotta be so dramatic. Maybe this'll be the last time I care about Amanda Faith York.

"What the fuck Kyle?" I said as I got in the truck. I hushed myself as Amanda gave me a death glare.

I tried so hard to ignore the two as we drove back on campus. I couldn't believe the asshole's been dating my sister. What happened to Rachel? Why am I the last to know everything?

We arrived on campus and it was hot. Amanda started to pull a bag from the back of the truck. The back of her skirt rose and I caught Kyle staring. I wanted to punch his face in, mainly for dating my sister but I managed to restrain myself.

Suddenly Amanda started squealing and ran towards a girl at the gate with orange frizzy hair.

"You have to dump her-"

"See what happened was.. I didn't even know had a sister.." He laughed, pushing up the bandana on his head.

He walked with me up the pathway toward the dormorites where Hayley and Chad were standing.

What the fuck?

I sped up my pace when I saw him grab for her hand.