32.

A/N: Sorry for these later than usual updates, i will try to get back on track. Had some shit going on anyways so yeah! Enjoy!

Taylor.

I hadn't realized why everyone was screaming and running until I had turned around. I almost lost my breath when I say Hayley on top of the girl, throwing her fist in the air. Chad didn't even try to help the girl as she was trying to get from under Hayley.

A swarm of kids came running towards them, their cameras and phones ready. My feet felt glued to the ground. Move stupid!

I practically ran along with the crowd and pushed through the people who was so desperately trying to get the fight on camera. I grapped on to Hayley's arm that was going to throw another punch and pulled her off with all the strength I had in me. Security guards came in view and the crowd suddenly started to dissipate.

What the hell is going on?!

Hayley moved from under my grip and wrapped her fingers over my arm.

"C'mon let's go Taylor" she said over the noise and pulled my arm. We both ran down the hall. What the hell?

I wanted to look back and see what was going on back there but I couldn't, we were running so fast. Before I knew it, we were in the dorms and Hayley rushed me inside the room. My room.

She slammed the door, clearly out of breath and strode towards the window and looked out, all casual like.

"What in the hell were you thinking?!"

I was so confused. She randomly attacked the girl. Poor girl.

She turned to me, her face expressionless. "She touched you Taylor... I wasn't going to let that slide.."

Oh. Chelsey.

"You can't just.. come up to people and attack them like that.." I said, making a weird motion with my hands. She said she would fight the girl. I didn't think she was serious.

She rolled her eyes, leaning against the wall next to the brown dresser. "It's fine now, it's over. I bet the bitch won't come near you again.."

I sat down on the edge of my bed, not really knowing what to say. She beat someone up, the girl probably snitched and Hayley could be in trouble! I'm so glad the guards didn't come too close.

What were we doing now? Hiding?

Hayley didn't need to be going around fighting people, especially that girl - Chelsey. She didn't need to be putting her energy in someone I don't even care about. It was just a stupid kiss at some stupid frat party and nothing more. Plus, all I needed was Hayley. No one can top her.

Hayley sighed and sat down next to me. "I couldn't help it Taylor. when I saw her face I saw her kissing you again on that floor. It made me so mad." She balled her fists and I held her hand gently. There was a small cut on her knuckle.

"Nothing like that will ever happen again, okay? I.." struggling to say the words, my eyes spilled in hers, "I care so fucking much about you and I can't loose you over some girl I met at a frat party.."

She looked away and squeezed my hand. "Sorry.... I feel better though."

I chuckled, kissing the back of her hand. "I bet.. just don't do anything like that again okay?"

She nodded and then kissed my lips. The fire in the pit of my stomach ignited and I moved my lips against hers in sync. Her lips were soft and tasted sweet. Like vanilla. She groaned against my lips while climbing on top of me. Wow, this was exciting.

"I have to admit... seeing you on top of that girl was kind of hot" I said in between the kiss. It was literally one o' clock in the afternoon and we were all over each other. What the hell were we doing?

She ran her tongue over mine, grinding herself against me.

"What about class, we'll be late.." I grinned, teasing her.

"I don't care about class.. I want this" she gripped on to me through my jeans. I was tired, so tired but I craved her like crazy.

Sometimes I questioned myself why we always ended up in bed like this. I wasn't bored, just so curious. When I first started dating her, she gave me a blowjob and it was the most amazing feeling ever. It was the first intimate feeling ever brought to me.Is our relationship revolved around sex?

I hated that I was thinking of him while I was touching her but I couldn't stop thinking about what Chad said. Out of everybody here, why me?

When I first saw her, I knew she was special but.. what does she think of me? If I say I love her how will she react? What will she say back?

As she pushed me down on the bed and unzipped my jeans, I thought about the worst thing possible. What if she's just... using me?

No, she couldn't be. I was thinking too much and letting the question it get to me. I shook away the horrid thoughts and sucked in my breath harshly as I felt her warm lips wrap around me.