27.

Dedicating this chapter to parameme bc your comments have me dead laughing and you were the first to discover my book 🌻

gotta-let-it-happen trust me he will learn how to touch the boobies soon swear ;)

Hayley.

I was walking down the hall when I caught Chad talking to some blond skank. She was the same girl he was with at the restaurant. I saw her around a lot but I never knew he'd go out and fuck her.

I picked up my pace as I passed them and I had a hunch he was looking at me. I left the building and went to the dorms where Taylor's room was at. I was grateful that he didn't follow me as I had expected him to. I didn't want him talking to me.

My curiosity grew as I thought about earlier when he came to my class. What was he going to tell me? That he wanted me back? There was no way in hell that I was getting back with him after he cheated on me in front of my face. How could he be that in damn denial that he would deny in my face when I saw him with my own two eyes!

It pisses me off that he would think I would want him back. I was with Taylor now and I am the happiest I've been in a long time. I didn't care what Chad thought of him, I didn't care what people thought at all. I chose who ever I wanted to go out with, just like he chose to kiss the whore.

I decided to go to the bathroom to check my appearance. I had got Taylor's text telling me that there's going to be a party tonight. I told him I was going and he didn't reply. I ruffled around my hair a bit and pushed up my boobs. I showered and changed earlier wearing some plain jeans and a plain white T-shirt.

I left the bathroom and made my way through the dorm. The entire hall was a mess and I had a sudden urge to pick everything up but I didn't and was careful to step over the trash.

I opened the door and saw that the lamp was on. He was turned over on his side, facing the wall. His phone was clutched in his hand and his back was rising up and down slowly. I crept up behind him and climbed on top of him. His eyes shot open and he stared at me in complete shock.

I couldn't help to laugh at his expression as he rubbed his eyes. I ran my fingers through his soft curls and gave him a swift kiss on his lips. He was so confused.

"What are you doing" he chuckled out and I just kept laughed. The image of his shocked face wouldn't get out of my head.

"Coming to see you. You never text me back" I said and poked his nose.

He laughed. "I'm sorry, I must've fell asleep."

"Kyle texted and said he's picking us in a few hours, get up"

He threw his arm over his face and I ran my finger down his shirt, playing with the buttons.

"I wanna sleep.." his voice was groggy and so fucking hot in his lethargic state.

"You're not sleeping, we're going out" I told him. He sat up I and watched as he rubbed his eyes again, causing me to shift from under him. Out of nowhere, his lips landed on mine and I ran my tongue over his bottom lip. His lips granted me access and I swirled my tounge over his and he let out a soft moan.

I couldn't help myself as I left kisses down his neck and unzipped his pants. He sucked in a sharp breath as I held him in my hand and began stroking up and down his length.

"Hayley.. I should really get ready.." he said and I shook my head.

"We have a few hours don't stress," I kissed his lips and placed his hand under my chin. We made out for a moment and I felt myself getting turned on as I felt him getting hard from my touch.

The kiss grew rougher and I lowered my head over his cock. He threw his head back as I ran my tongue all the way up his length, teasing him.

"God, it's so fucking hot knowing I'm the only one making you feel this way.." I said in my most seductive tone causing him to bite down on his bottom lip. I couldn't properly explain how much of a turn on it was to know that no other girl has given him a blowjob before. I know I've done it to him a couple times before but each time felt like I was giving him his first. It took everything in me not to take off my pants and fuck him right here, which I was dying to do, but he wanted to wait. And I was willing to wait.

"Fuck Hayley I love-" he stopped himself then spoke up again, "I love when .. you do that.."

"Do what?" I asked and I ran my tongue up him again. I knew he liked that a lot so I loved to tease him with that first.

He shook his head yes and then let out a loud moan once I took all of him. I began sucking him and he came in a matter of minutes. I was a little disappointed that it was over so soon but glad that he told me he liked the tongue thing. I would have to do that more often.

He lifted my head and gave me a soft yet passionate kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed me. My phone buzzed in my pants and I had a feeling it was Kyle.

I gave Taylor one last kiss and moved away from him as I picked up the phone.