39.

Taylor.

I stood outside, waiting for Brad to pick me up. It was almost seven o'clock and I needed to be at the Fraternity. I couldn't wait to get a car - I was so sick of this.

Lord knows I have no job and I'm broke as shit.

I pulled out my phone and texted Hayley, again. I was worried. After she walked out on me this morning, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I missed her so fucking much, I was surprised that I even focused on my work.

Maybe I did do something wrong. God, it fucking kills me that I did something wrong.

Brad finally pulled up and I climbed in. He apologized for being so late. There's a party tonight and I was supposed to help set it up. I was in class and forgot about it all. Hayley was the only thing on my mind all day. I needed her, I needed to feel her I needed to touch her. Being away from her this long after... what we did felt wrong. I wish I knew what I had did.

He pulled up to the large blue and white house with the Greek letters on the front. The sun was just going down as we entered the car. The party hadn't even started yet.

"Ready to get this going?" He ran his fingers through his dark hair and gave me that 'are you ready' look.

To my surprise, Chad was standing in the kitchen talking to Chelsey. She was wearing all pink and was sitting on top of the counter. I could hear Brad' frustrated sigh. Where the hell has he been?

He looked different. Chad's hair was styled in a way that didn't fail to make him look any less douchy and he was wearing all black. He looked to me and gave me a smirk. God, I hated him so fucking much.

"Look who crawled in.." he said gesturing towards me.

Chelsey turned around and looked at me all wide eyed. She quickly turned back around to Chad.

"Where's Hayley?" he asked, and I swear I should have ignored him. I should punch him for even having the nerve to talk to me.

"Why do you even care?"

He scoffed at my smart comment. "Jus' weird not seeing her by your side, that's all."

"Leave him alone okay Chad?" Brad took up for me and I secretly praised him for it.

It was kind of nice having Brad around. He was like a Brendon to me. Although Brendon was like a big brother to me, Brad was close to it. He was cool and didn't cause me any trouble. He was the one who invited me in this fraternity. He still calls me 'brother' which is bit of a tradition and habit in the fraternities but it is still weird.

I rolled my eyes and told Brad I'll see him later. I caught Chad whispering something to Chelsey before I walked away. I ignored it.

As soon as I found my room, I closed it locked it behind me. I didn't want to be bothered. Hayley not being here felt so strange. I stood and stared at the bed and the memories of last night came flooding back. We fucked, right here in this bed and it didn't even feel real. Wow.

I plopped down on the bed and smelled something sweet. Hayley's smell, her perfume. I missed her, I wanted her right here on top of me. I wanted to feel those hips and marvel at those wonderful curves. I felt myself harden just thinking about her. She was driving me crazy, and she wasn't even here.

Did I want to do it again? Hell yeah I did. I ran my hand down over my crotch and gripped myself through my jeans. I quickly unzipped them and held myself. I moved my hand up and down, pretending it was her mouth.

I felt my door handle rattle and then shortly open. I quickly zipped myself back up and stared up at the blonde stumbling in my room. She gave me a drunken smile and then fell on my bed.

Chelsey.

"Chelsey, what are you doing here?" I got up and closed the door. I held her up by her arms and she took a deep breath.

"Yes.. touch me.." She grabbed me by my collars and threw me to the bed. Oh fuck.

She climbed on top of me, pulling up her pink skirt. I cringed when I saw her face. There was a small cut on her bottom lip and her left eye was swollen to shit. Her lips crashed onto mine roughly and I tasted blood. What the fuck is she doing?

She straddled my waist, grinding against me.

"Chel.." I sucked in my breath. This was wrong. I can't have her on top of me.

She grabbed my wrists and brought my hands to her chest. Then out of nowhere, she was on her knees grabbing at my crotch. I tried to move her hands but she was fighting me, unzipping my pants.

"You need to leave, now Chelsey-"

Her hands were already wrapped around me, stroking forcefully. Jesus.

"What? She's not here Trevor.."

"It's Taylor," I corrected before her lips wrapped around my cock.

"Taylor, right," she continued, using her hand.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes, all I could think about was Hayley's mouth and her hands around me. I imagined her making me feel this way. I looked down but I didn't see those green eyes or Hayley's red hair I would hold onto. Just some blonde.

I covered myself and scooted further onto the bed.

"We should stop-" I said before I heard the door open. It was Brad. He seemed to take a double take at scene, his mouth wide open.

I frantically pulled up my pants and moved away from the blonde.

"Hey Brad um.."

I was embarrassed. I looked towards Chelsey where she was wiping her mouth. She stood up and bolted out the room.

I got up and walked toward Brad.

"Some redhead came and was looking for you?" I grabbed his the arm and we walked down the stairs together. "wait, you have a girlfriend right?"

"Hayley? Yeah that's my girlfriend-"

"Who was that girl then-?"

"Just don't say anything about this around her okay?" I said, watching as Hayley came striding toward me.

This was so fucked.. I took in her appearance and fell into her arms. She started crying.