I'm Sorry

I looked at Harry, studying his face. The tears have stopped, but it was obvious he was crying by the way his eyes were puffy and red. I had a decision to make, one that could change everything. It seemed like it should be easy, but I was having a constant debate with myself. I closed my eyes for a minute deciding on my choice.

"Harry, I-I can't. I love you, but you hurt me." I choked out before the tears started to fall from both our faces. I was about to stand up when Harry grabbed my head in both his hands caressing my cheeks with his thumb, making the tears disappear. "Wh--" I didn't have time to finish. Harry slowly pressed his lips to mine, just barely brushing them together. Just that little contact make my stomach turn and flip and flutter with butterflies. It made me want more.

"I promise I'll never hurt you again, Thea. I promise to treat you like my princess and to never stop loving you." He whispered before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I can't." I quickly stood up and ran. I could hear Harry's footsteps behind me, but it only made me run faster. I needed to get away, I couldn't face him or I would fall into his warm embrace once again. He hurt me more than anyone in my life ever has. He broke my spirit as well as my heart, and he doesn't get to have me back just for saying sorry. Life doesn't work that way, it never will.

When I got to my flat, I quickly slammed the door behind me before sinking to the floor. The tears flooded out of my eyes like a never ending waterfall, even though I desperately tried to get them to stop. I waited for a knock to come, I waited for Harry to bang on the door and demand to be let in, but he didn't. I sat, on the floor, waiting from him to come.

Harry's POV

I watched as Thea ran, ran away from me. My heart broke with every step she took the farther she got away. I thought we would be okay, I thought everything would be semi better. I thought wrong. I hurt her, broke her even, and I never intentionally wanted to. I never wanted to break the one thing I truly, deeply cared for.

I followed behind Thea until she stopped at an apartment building. I could only imagine it was hers. An idea hit me, it was perfect but would, without a doubt, take some time. I quickly dialed Niall's number, hoping I wasn't interrupting his time with this mystery girl. When we hung up, I felt confident. If this didn't work, the nothing would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is hell short , but I've been stressed to the max lately . It's getting to the point where I'm losing weight and can't sleep . I really just want to leave , have a fresh start . But that can't happen , so I'm stuck here in this stressful environment .

I hope you guys like this . Please VOTE and COMMENT so I know how you all feel .

-Sierra xx