Author's Note

Third Book!

Yay! It's called Loud and Clear and it's about Darcy and Ryker. I'll put up the first part right after I post this and then I'll have the first chapter up... Whenever. I'm not sure. Sooner or later. In a little while. I've got things to do and I have to find a job -_- woooork. Werk it. Don't ask. Questioning me is probably not wise because I don't even know myself.

The third book will be up so you guys can go ahead and add that to your library :D

Okay, well since Dear Darlin' had a long author's note thanking everyone, I'll do the same. I honestly wish I could do more than write how much you guys mean to me. Without you guys, I wouldn't be writing. Literally Dear Darlin' was a spur of the moment decision to write, but I'm glad I did it. I'm glad people read it, too. It's because of you guys that I decided to even do a sequel for it. So many people enjoyed it, and I couldn't believe it. So I wrote this and you guys have been phenomenal. I was almost always ranked in fanfiction and a few times I was ranked in teen fiction and I did not expect that. I didn't expect such a huge response to this. Truly amazing. And everyone of you who left comments, you guys were just lovely. I never got a rude comment which is hard not to get. Most people on here complain about the rude readers who demand updates, but you guys. never have I ever had to deal with that. you guys understood why I couldn't update and were just lovely. I hope you guys enjoy the third book nearly as much. It'll be different, but I'm going to try my best to please you guys. I know it'll be hard, but I think with your support I'll be able to. So thank you.

I also want to say all of you who are devastated with the death of Thea and Harry, should I do a spinoff short story of them? And they not die? It won't be a whole book, maybe ten chapters, but it'll have a happy ending. And it won't be anything like the third book. Let me know what you guys think?

--Sierra xx