Long Flights

"Is everything packed?!" Mom yelled from the living room. I checked around my room for what had to be the fifteenth time since I said I was finished packing and threw in any odd items I may need while I was with Harry. 

"I think so!" I called back, my purple suitcase filled to the brim and zipped. To say I may have over-packed was an understatement. Out of everything I brought, I probably would not wear most of it. It seemed easier to pack everything in case I need it, instead of not packing enough.

"We're going to be late!" I groaned as my mother yelled again. She was delirious if she thought we would be late because of me. Our flight didn't leave for another three hours; We had plenty of time. 

"I swear to god, Mother, if you keep rushing me, I'm going to throw you off the plane myself," I joked when I pulled my bag along with me to the door. I sent a quick text to Eleanor to let her know we were leaving shortly. I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips when the reality of the situation hit me. In a few hours I was going to see Harry again after a month. 

"Are you sure you have everything? I don't want to get there and you not have everything. That would be torture." I rolled my eyes behind my mother's back much like a thirteen year old girl would, and walked out the door. Eleanor was waiting just on the outside with her bags at her feet and her phone in her hand. By the smile on her face, I knew it must be something from Louis; he was being quite the boyfriend ever since my little chat with him. 

"Let's go. The sooner we leave, the sooner we'll get on the plane, and the sooner we'll get to see Louis," Eleanor gushed, running to the car. I followed quickly behind, throwing my bags in the car and walking over to the drivers side. While I waited patiently in the car for Eleanor and my mother to get everything situated, I sent a text to Harry telling him we were heading to the airport which meant we only had roughly nine hours 'till we saw each other again. He replied with a Sounds perfect, let me know when you're on the plane. This will technically be our baby's first plane ride. I love you. I couldn't help but smile. Everytime Harry said our baby, my heart skipped a beat. Such a simple thing, but such a big deal for me. The little things always get me. 

"Is everyone set?" I asked, starting the car. I could vaguely see Eleanor and my mother nod their heads in response before I started down the road. We blasted Midnight Memories in honor of seeing the boys again. When Story of my Life came on, me and Eleanor belted along with the lyrics, laughing hysterically when one of us would mess up the words. 

"I would hate to know what you two are like with the boys if you're this crazy without them," my mother said through a chuckle. Eleanor found it the most hysterical thing she's heard as she broke out in another fit of giggle. I glanced at my mother as if to say 'really?' which caused her to snicker at me. 

When we got to the airport, I parked the car and got my bags out before Eleanor and my mother had their seatbelts off. I was in a rush to get checked in. The anticipation of boarding the plane and seeing Harry was getting the best of me. 

"Someone's in a rush." I could hear Eleanor snicker at my mom's comment. I shrugged my shoulders and rushed to the check-in line. I was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't nearly as crowded as I expected. The attendent had my bags checked in within minutes, sending me on my way to security. I put my purse, phone, shoes, book, and laptop in the little bin they have and walked throught the metal detector. I didn't bother to check if Eleanor and my mother were behind me, it wasn't a big deal for me. They had tickets and knew where to go; I was not needed to assist them.

When I got to my gate, the amount of people astounded me. I had expected people to be there, but not to the point where no seats were available. I waited for my mom and Eleanor, leaning against the window. The plane was already here which meant any minute they would be boarding us.