Weddings and First Dances

"How are you feeling?" Eleanor asked. We were in the midst of getting our toes done while the other girls were getting their hair done. Their appointments were before ours, so they were ahead in the process.

"Nervous, but excited. It's like, I can't believe it's finally here. Last year when he proposed it was just the beginning and it didn't feel like there was a difference, but now we have a house and kids and it's just, reality has hit. By the end of the night, I'll be Mrs. Harry Styles." I could see Eleanor grinning out of the corner of my eye which made me shake my head.

"How does that feel? Saying it out loud like that?" Eleanor questioned.

"Makes me feel giddy and amazing really. I love the feeling of just knowing I'll be married to the one person I love more than life itself." A chorus of awe's could be heard from everyone listening in on my conversation, and it made my cheeks burn a bright red.

"This is all just too perfect, really," Eleanor stated while slipping on her flip flops and walking towards the area to get her nails painted. The woman doing my toes was just finishing up the red line right underneath the white tip. It looked undeniably pretty and corresponded with the theme really well. A few minutes later, I was sat next to Elle and getting my nails shaped and made all pretty. I decided not to do an acrylic nail since those would mess up my nail and not be good for my two little munchkins.

"French tip, yes?" The lady asked to which I nodded my head and shot her a small smile.

"So, do you think Lou will be popping the question anytime soon? You guys have been dating way before me and Harry were. It's been years." Eleanor shrugged her shoulders in response.

"I don't know to be honest. Sometimes we have really good days, but sometimes we have really bad days. I hope he asks soon, but I don't know." I looked over at her sadly, full aware of her relationship with Louis. It was rocky at times, but aren't they all? "But let's not talk about my relationship, you're getting married in a matter of hours!"

"Yes, yes I am." I sighed contently. We finished with our nails and went on to do my hair. I told the woman I wanted to have it pinned to one side and it curled. She nods excitedly and immediately gets to work. I grab my phone and play mindless games before logging on to Twitter and scrolling through that. A good bit of the trends were about the wedding. It was a private location and a very small ceremony. It wasn't even in London or the UK for that matter. We flew everyone down; our closest family and friends were all that were invited. We didn't want paparazzi or fans to interrupt the event, so we took extra precautions.

"All done," The hair dresser beamed. I looked in the mirror and was completely in awe. It was beautiful, and not nearly what I expected. It was completely extraordinary in every way and I loved it.

"It's perfect. Thank you." She smiled kindly then walked off to help anyone else. I paid quickly then left with Eleanor to our hotel. Harry stayed with Louis and I stayed with Eleanor to keep to tradition. I couldn't wait to see him though, my heart pounding at the thought. The next time I saw him, I would be walking down the aisle.

When we got to the hotel, a make up artist-who Perrie highly recommended-did my make up. It was a light smoky eye and it looked absolutely amazing. Everything everyone did today looked flawless. Eleanor smiled widely when she walked up to me. Her, Perrie, and Sierra all had their hands behind their backs and I knew they were up to something.

"As we thought it would be appropriate, all three of us have decided to supply you with the lingerie for under your wedding gown." I rolled my eyes at the girls. They always seemed to be one step ahead. "So here you go." My cheeks burned bright red when they held it out to me. Harry would sure love it.