Baby Steps and Last Minute Planning

"Harry!" I called out, hoping he would be able to see Darcy before she stopped. She was in the midst of trying to lift her body up, though it wasn't working very well. Three months had gone by already, but it felt like minutes. They'd grown quite a bit too, but they were still my little munchkins.

"What is it?" Harry asked, Ryker in his arms. I pointed to Darcy, her little arms still attempting to lift up, but it just wasn't working. She could barely lift her head up. "Now that's cute. I'm sending a picture to Zayn." I nodded my head frantically and watched as Harry took out his phone and snapped a quick picture. Seconds later, Harry's phone rang with a new text from Zayn who claimed she was adorable. Time seemed to fly and my days started to blend together. I couldn't believe in a just a few weeks I was going to be married. I hadn't even started to look for a dress, too wrapped up in my little munchkins to worry about that. We already had the venue-a beach just as I always dreamt it would be.

"Can you watch the babies? I need to go get a wedding dress. I mean the wedding is only in a month." Harry's eyes widened slightly, his mouth dropping a little.

"And you haven't gotten a dress yet? What are you waiting for?" I laughed at his reaction, not what I expected out of him.

"For it to fall out of the sky. Will you watch Darcy and Ryker?"

"Of course. I'll call Zayn and Niall. Did you know Niall got Ryker shoes that are exactly like his?" I stared at Harry in disbelief. That was a whole new level.

"No, I did not. Don't tell me Zayn got Darcy something completely ridiculous like that too?" I cringed thinking of all the possible things Zayn could get for Darcy.

"No. We're fine with my princess." My stomach turned in the most delightful way possible when Harry called Darcy his princess. She would be a daddy's girl, that was for sure.

"Okay. Well I'm going to call Eleanor and Perrie and attempt to get an appointment somewhere for today. If I have to, I'll pull the famous fiancé card, but I really don't want to do that." I was actually eager to go try on wedding dresses. The past three months I've done nothing but ab workouts and any other workout to tone up, and it actually turned out pretty well. I was even more slim than I was before the babies. I was determined to find the perfect dress.

"I can't wait to see you in it," Harry murmured, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I can't wait to call you Mrs. Styles. I can't wait to rip that dress off of you." I blushed deeply at his last statement, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him to rip it off as well. He leisurely pressed his lips to mine, only lingering a few seconds before pulling away and resting his forehead against mine. "You should probably go now before I keep you here."

"I won't protest," I cheekily replied. Harry rolled his eyes and kissed me one more time. I walked to the front door with Harry trailing behind me. "I love you," I told him.

"I love you." I turned around and opened the door about to walk out when Harry pulled my wrist and forced me back towards him. I looked at him confused, but waited for him to say something. "Have I told you how sexy you look?" I rolled my eyes this time, turning to walk out the door. With a light tap on my butt and a loud chuckle from Harry, I was finally able to leave and actually get to my car. I dialed Eleanor and Perrie telling them to meet me at some over the top bridal shop. After I got off the phone with them, I called up Alex and Mario telling them to meet me too. It was always best to get a guys point of view, and they were both gay so it worked out even better.

Sadly, when I got to the shop, I had to play the famous fiancé card which they kissed at my feet afterwards promising me I would most definitely find the utmost perfect dress for our wedding. I desperately wanted to roll my eyes, but I did want the perfect dress and if they were so willing in helping, why not?

"Are you ready?" Mario gushed excitedly. I think he was the most excited out of everyone.

"Yeah." I sighed, preparing myself for hours of trying on dress after dress. I had to keep in mind it was a beach wedding, so nothing too princess-y.

"Just wait here and I'll go pick out some dresses. Do you have any style in mind?" One of the ladies asked. I nodded my head and explained to her the wedding and how I wanted a sweetheart neckline and it to be a more flow-y dress. I wasn't very picky to be honest. I sat in the room for what seemed like hours, mindlessly playing flappy bird on my phone, silently swearing to myself when I died every time at level five. It infuriated me and made me want to throw my phone. Far.

"Knock, knock." A different voice said before opening and walking in with a handful of dresses in both hands. They had to be the most expensive dresses in the store, but all the boys were chipping in and paying for it-much to my dismay. "The ones on the right are my picks, and the ones on the left are your friends' picks, but I think most of them came from one of the boys. The really tan one, kinda cute. I giggled quietly to myself.

"Probably Mario, but he's gay so I would imagine they came from him." She had me try on every one of her picks first, but they were extremely out of place. I only showed one of them to everyone and they were less than excited. They were not really me, to be honest. After the woman tried to convince me of one of her choices, I finally tried on some of Mario's. I was actually really pleased with the dresses he picked out. My eyes instantly landed on a beautiful one that took my breath away the second I looked at it. "I want to try that one," I said pointing to it. The woman complied and helped me slip it on. I refused to look at myself in the mirrors inside the room and instantly walked outside for everyone to see. Gasps could be heard all around and it made me more anxious. I opened my eyes when I looked at myself in the three mirrors and felt tears well in my eyes. It was it. I didn't want to look at anything else. It was absolutely perfect.

"Thea," Perrie gasped. I nodded my head in agreement.

"This is it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiss the ground I walk in because double update. Getting on the second plane now so sorry if it's rushed. I'm going to edit this one for sure.

PLease VOTE and COMMENT and be beautiful like I know you are.

--Sierra xx