One of these Days

****Sequel to Dear Darlin'****

If you haven't read Dear Darlin' , I suggest you to do so to get the whole back story of this !

If you have read Dear Darlin' then you're probably shitting your pants because I'm bout to start writing for this . I couldn't stay away for too long xx

DISCLAIMER
I do talk about drugs in here, I am in no way telling you to do them to get rid of stress . It doesn't work that way , and I advise you to stay away from anything harmful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

"Thea, what are you doing? This isn't you!" Harry yelled before throwing the perfectly rolled blunt on the ground. I glared at him before picking it up and shoving it in my purse.

"You don't know me, Harry. You don't know who I am." I snapped back, my voice laced with venom. It hurt, to see the boy I loved so much stand there with pain in his eyes. "You can't come here and try to control my life. It doesn't work that way. The Thea you knew before you left is gone, long gone and she's not coming back." It pained me to say those words. In truth, the old Thea was buried under hurt and pain cause by the beautiful curly headed boy.

"I don't believe it, not even for a second. I can see it in your eyes, this isn't you and it's not who you want to be." His hand lightly brushed my cheek making my heart flutter and the butterflies erupt in my stomach. It felt good to feel his warm touch against my skin, but I batted it away. I couldn't fall for him again, he would only break me even more.

"You need to go, Harry. I told you not to come find me." I tried to stay strong, not let the tears fall. Not in front of him. I couldn't let my barriers fall in front of him.

"I won't leave you, not again. I'll be here till you're you again, till you're the bright eyed, funny, beautiful girl I fell in love with at a small café in New Jersey." His voice got softer with each word, his face inching towards mine. I wanted to pull away, my mind was telling me to, but my heart was overruling; telling me to stay where I was. "I love you, Thea." He whispered before his soft, pink, heart-shaped lips connected with mine for the first time in months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright . How does that sound ?

Crazy right ! Hahahah !

I really hope you guys will enjoy this !

VOTES and COMMENTS are always appreciated xx

-Sierra