Author's Note

You all know how much I hate these, but it seems like I always have them. I had the chapter written and I was actually quite proud of it. It was the longest chapter yet and was really good, but wattpad decided to be a dick and now it's gone. All of it. Just poof. No more. I'm not really in the mood to write at the moment. I don't know when I'll have another chapter up. It could be in a few days or a month. I just don't know. I'm just not up for writing. Not up for doing much really. I've got school starting back up on Thursday and I'll be swamped. It's the last semester and those pesky teachers like to cram the last 18 weeks of school. It's also my junior year and well.. this is it for me. Everything depends on my junior year, and I don't want to mess it up. Sure next year is the "important year", but college and my future depends on now. I know it's a low blow using school as an excuse, but it is part of the reason for my not writing. The other, bigger part, is more personal.

I do hope you all understand, and I'm sorry if it disappoints you that I won't be writing for a while. I just don't have it in me. I had the chapter and it's gone and with it kinda went my want to write at the moment. It's not over though. I will keep writing. I have a lot in store for you guys. I love what you all have done with this story, the amount of reads is astonishing and I never thought I would get this many. So don't think this is over. Just.. give me some time right now. My other story I'll update because I've already written four chapters ahead, but I won't be writing anything new until I just get back into it. I've lost interest I guess you could say. It happens to everyone at some point in time.

I'm sorry for putting this off. Not a great way to start the new year I suppose, but shit happens. If I don't update in a month, yell at me. It'll make me write.

--Sierra xx