Late Night

Warning: It may get really smutty so if that ain't your thing stop now.

It was late and Emma had, had a long day at the station. She was thankful to finally be in her own warm bed, she pulled the covers over her and snuggled in.
"Hey don't steal all the cover Swan!" She heard from behind her as the bed dipped and she felt Killian yank back some duvet for himself. He then shuffled closer to her and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled him against her.
"You know we don't have to sleep right away?" He said as he squeezed her slightly, she turned her head to face him with raised eyebrows.
"Yeah I know but I've had a long day can't we just wait till tomorrow" she said with a smile but she knew that wasn't going to happen, when Killian wants something he will do whatever it takes to get it.
"Swan you know I can't resist you when you smile like that" Killian said smugly as he buried his head into the crook of her neck and started planting short kisses onto it, she tried not to laugh as it tickled her but she couldn't hold it and she pushed him away.
"I'm trying to seduce you and you're laughing, what's so funny?" Killian said with a slight smile.
"Your beard tickles me" said Emma still giggling slightly.
"So you're ticklish hmm?" Killian said with a wicked smile across his face.
Emma knew what he was going to do and she gave him a look that said 'don't you dare' but he ignored her, he sat up and slid his hands under her shirt and began tickling her belly. She started to laugh uncontrollably while flailing everywhere and finding it hard to breathe then he stopped abruptly pulling her up to be face to face with him.
"I'll stop if you let me seduce you love" he said biting his lip, he knew that turned Emma on.
She sighed and gave in, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss as they both fell back onto the bed and pillows behind them. She felt his hand slide up her hips and under her shirt again but before he could remove it she pulled back from his lips and used her magic to replace his hook with his other hand.
"Might make it a bit easier" she said softly, he didn't say anything just surged back towards her and fused their lips together immediately flicking his tongue over her bottom lip to gain entrance to her mouth which she allowed. After sometime of battling tongues with her they both stopped for air.
"You're wearing too many clothes" she said.
"As are you love" he retaliated back lust in his eyes.
They both attacked each other's clothes throwing them around their bedroom. He started kissing her neck again but this time she didn't laugh she moaned, he slid one hand down her naked form and felt her shiver slightly when he moved his hand up the inside of her thigh and he started to run his finger along her wet entrance.
"Gods swan you're soaking for me, I thought you didn't want this tonight?" He said as he entered one finger into her folds and she arched her back off of the bed. He then entered another finger and she moaned loudly.
"I want to feel you come undone around my fingers Emma" he whispered and he pumped in and out of her relentlessly. She was close he could feel it by the way her walls started to flutter around him, he could feel his length growing hard as it pushed against her thigh slightly.
Emma came hard around his fingers with a loud moan and she could feel his length pushing against her.
"Your turn" she said giving him a lustful look while taking his length in her hand and slowing pumping it from base to tip.
"I want to feel your mouth around my cock" he said demandingly.
She slid herself down his body and flicked out her tongue to swirl around the tip of his length while also tasting pre-cum on her lips. She felt his hand slide into her hair as he bucked into her mouth slightly but she didn't protest and she took him all the way into her mouth. She started to move faster taking him all the way to the back of her throat.
"Emma...I'm not going to last much longer, I want to cum inside you" he said slightly out of breath.
She released him with a pop and moved back up to kiss him. He grabbed her and flipped her over onto her back and thrusted into her without warning, she bit back a moan as she felt him slip inside of her. He started to thrust slowly at first but Emma wrapped her legs around his waist to drive him to go deeper into her.
"Fast-er" she said breath hitching a bit, he complied and snapped his hips as the room was filled with the sound of their skin slapping together.
"I'm... Not going to last...much longer" he said slightly breathless, she didn't reply as she was close too. Soon after her walls clamped around his length as she fell over the edge taking Killian with her as he came with a shout and then slipped out of her and fell back onto his pillow.
"That was nice" Emma said tiredly.
"Aye it was, we should do it more often" Killian said kissing her shoulder.
"Anyway we should get some sleep, I love you Killian" she said her eyes fluttering shut.
"I love you too Emma" he said quietly.

REVIEWS MUCH APPRECIATED AS THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT! THANKS FOR READING!