Captains Of The Sea

(This is a CaptainSwan pirate AU, I love pirates and CaptainSwan and felt the need to write this, it may be two parts depending on my imagination. Enjoy!)

Emma stood at the helm of her ship, hands on the wheel and the wind in her hair she had never felt so free. She observed her crew who were busying themselves on the deck everything seem peaceful for the moment. She glanced over to her first mate who was looking through her telescope.

"Captain Swan I believe I see a ship heading straight towards us... And not just any ship it's the Jolly Roger" she said.

Emma snapped her head to look towards the oncoming ship.

"Jones...." She said through gritted teeth.

Emma had briefly met Captain Jones (or 'hook' as most people know him by) at a bar in the enchanted forest a few months back. She knew she could either run from him or stand her ground and of course she was going to stay where she was.

"Captain, they are heading straight towards us do you not think we should hoist the sails?" Said her first mate urgently.

Emma just stood staring and the Jolly Roger closing in on the Cygnet. Once it was close enough Jones boarded the ship, Emma's first mate always swooned over him she thought he was a tall, handsome stranger Emma on the other hand thought he was a tall, pain in the ass, well that's what she made people think.

"Swan, I didn't expect to see you around these parts" he said giving her a smug look.

Emma rolled her eyes "what do you want Jones??"

He raised his eyebrows as a sauntered over to her "good to see you too love" he replied.

She could feel his body heat radiate off him as he stood behind her at the helm of her ship, she swallowed hard as he placed his hand on her waist and spun her to look at him.

"We need to talk" he whispered to her.

She looked at him with hooded eyes "follow me" she said as she dragged him to her quarters, their crews seemed occupied and didn't notice them both sneak off together.

They entered her cabin and Emma hardly had the chance to shut the door before Killian had her pushed up against it with his lips fused to hers, his tongue instantly gaining entrance to her mouth. Emma felt like all the air in her lungs had dissipated and she was starting to feel faint as Killian continued to move his lips against hers.

She pushed his chest as she pulled away from his mouth "wow... what was that for?" She huffed trying to catch her breath.

"Being away from you for so long" he said looking at her with his big puppy dog eyes.

Emma just stood there smiling at him, ever since that time they met in the enchanted forest they'd been seeing each other secretly, she didn't know what would happen if her mother found out or worse her father. They tried marrying her off to some royal suitor and that's why she ran away she wanted to marry out of love not someone her parents chose for her.

As she stood there in her cabin, face to face with Killian Jones she realised that she most definitely was love with him.

(Let me know what you think? This was my first try at a AU. Also let me know if you want part 2?)