Working it out (2)

Part 2
A few days had passed since Emma left to stay with her parents, they hadn't spoken or even made eye contact when they passed each other in the street, Killian missed her obviously but he wanted to give her time.

He had managed to drag himself to grannies for a drink. He opened the door and Emma caught his eye, she was sat in one of the booths alone drinking her coffee and daydreaming out the window. She had obviously seen him walking down the road as she turned her head when he walked in, Killian smiled slightly and nodded at her then proceeded to sit at the bar.

Emma tried to ignore his presence but she found herself constantly looking over towards him, she wanted to go over and talk to him but she restrained herself. She finished up her coffee and walked towards the door, she looked over her shoulder and caught him watching her leave. Once she was outside she sat down on the stairs leading up to grannies and started to cry.

Killian watched her leave and found it hard not to run after her. He downed his rum and left hoping to run into her but found himself almost tripping over her on his way out. He found her slumped against the wall on the stairs wiping tears from her eyes, he sat down beside her "are you okay Emma?" He asked worry in his eyes.

Emma looked up at him "I'm fine." She answered back, she got up off of the stairs and felt a hand squeeze her arm.
"no you're not, don't forget love I know you better than you know yourself" Killian said.
"Look I'm fine ok, I have to get home" Emma answered.
"Emma I'm trying to help he-"
"WELL MAYBE I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" she cut him off and walked away from him but he just ran after her.
"Emma I know we are going through a rough patch but running away from it won't solve any problems we have to talk about it" he said trailing behind her. She stopped and spun on her heel quickly to face him "did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't want to talk about it?!" She said sternly.
"You don't mean that" Killian answered hurt in his voice.
"Maybe I do." And with that Emma turned back around and stormed off down the street leaving Killian alone.

(There will be a part 3 and I'm so sorry for the feels)