Loving You Again

Chapter 4
Emma was emotional so she decided she needed a drink, she grabbed her jacket and made her way to the rabbit hole.

This place wasn't exactly the classiest bar in Storybrooke but she didn't care as long as they had alcohol, after a few shots she started to feel slightly tipsy and she accidentally bumped the guy sat next to her "I'm so sorry" she managed to slur.

The guy turned round to face her and he was quite handsome, he had short brown hair and emerald green eyes and looked pretty young, Emma didn't recognise him so she just assumed she hadn't seen him around town before "don't worry about it" the stranger said before offering her his hand for her to shake "the names Damien and you must be Emma?"

Emma took his hand "you would be correct but how did you know?" She asked.

Damien smiled "your reputation precedes you, you're the saviour it would be stupid not to know who you are and I must say you're even more beautiful in person"

Emma felt herself blush but what she failed to notice was that Killian was hidden in one of the booths behind her, quietly drinking a pint of beer and staring daggers at the stranger next to her.

"May I get you a drink?" Damien asked politely.

Emma gave him a small smile "of course, I'll have a rum please"

He ordered her a drink and they sat and talked for a while, Emma becoming more and more drunk as the night went on. It was when Damien decided to make a move and settled his hand on her thigh that did it for Killian, he slammed his glass down and walked over to them.

He grabbed Damien by the wrist and scowled at him "I suggest you don't touch what isn't yours"

Damien's eyes almost popped out of his skull when he realised who was threatening him, he put his arms up in surrender "I don't want any trouble" he looked at Emma "you could have told me you were taken and who by, see ya around" he said before getting up out of his chair and leaving.

Emma buried her face in her hands "ughh you again, what do you want?" She questioned.

Killian gave her a pleading look "you know what I want, I just want Emma back"

"I am Emma!" She said raising her voice slightly before standing up and heading for the door, Killian followed after her and just managed to catch her before she swayed to one side and nearly fell, he wrapped his arm around her waist and he pulled her close.

In that moment Emma had another flashback, it was her and Killian in some sort of room it had a lot of treasure and coins in "about bloody time" echoed through her head before she was brought back to reality.

Emma pushed Killian away once again "why do I keep having these flashbacks?! I don't remember any of this!" She said walking out to get some air.

Killian walked out after her "you're just remembering things love, don't fight it just feel it"

Emma sighed and rubbed her head "I have to go home"

"I'll walk you if you like?" Killian asked giving her a smile.

"No, I'm fine" she replied swaying again slightly.

Killian placed his hand on her waist to help her steady herself "you sure about that?.. Emma I'm just trying to help you"

"Yeah well.." she moved his hand away from her waist "stop, I don't need your help just... leave me alone"

Killian's face fell "you don't mean that" he argued back.

Emma huffed out a small laugh as she walked away from him "yeah.. I do. Goodbye Killian" she said as she walked home.

That night Emma had the weirdest dream, her and Killian were at a cute little restaurant, she was dressed in a beautiful pink dress and he was in his usual attire but he looked better than he usually does. The dream felt so real, from the way he looked to how she was feeling, it almost felt like she'd done this before.