Working it out (pt 3)

It had now been weeks since their argument in the street. Emma couldn't take it anymore all she did was mope about the loft and her parents were always on her back about talking to him, she just couldn't take it so there she was, stood on the porch of their house pushing herself to knock on the door.

She took a deep breath and reached out her hand to knock, as she did this the door swiftly opened and there Killian stood in his pyjamas, his hair a mess, more of a beard than usual and he looked like he hardly slept.
"Swan?" He said and the way he looked at her almost as if it was a dream and she wasn't really there.
"Hey... I'm ready to talk now" she said grabbing his hand and pulling him back inside the house.
They both sat down at the kitchen table silently, hand in hand Killian's thumb brushing over her fingers.
"I've missed you, it's been so quiet around here" Killian said breaking the silence between them.
Emma opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself, "I've missed you too" she said as she looked up at him "I'm sorry about being so distant I just needed time to think" she said looking Killian dead in the eye, she turned serious something was wrong.
"Emma what's going on?" He asked his tone growing concerned.

She took a deep breath 'this is it you have to tell him, do it you idiot!' She thought to herself, she swallowed "the reason I've been so distant is because...Well... I think I might be pregnant. Now look I'm sorry I never told you it's just I was scared and-" she was cut off by Killian's mouth on hers.
He pulled away "love you've got no reason to be afraid, you have family and friends who will support you always" he said cupping her face tears in his eyes.
"I love you Killian, always have always will" Emma said holding onto him tightly, burying her face into his neck breathing in his scent.
She felt him smile against her as he rested his head on top of hers "I love you too Emma and i am never letting you go again" he said wrapping his arms around her.

They both stood there in a embrace, happy to be in each others arms again and one thing was for sure they were never letting each other out of their sights again.

(I hope you all enjoyed that feels filled three part fic I may do more of these in the future)