Drunken Date

I've been toying with this idea for a while now and just haven't had the inspiration to write until now so enjoy!

It was meant to be just a normal, quiet night out for Killian and Emma that was until Emma, knowing Killian wouldn't back down from a challenge, claimed she could drink him under the table but he just laughed at her.
"Love are you seriously challenging me to a drinking competition?" He asked giving her a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
She poked at his chest "I most certainly am captain" she said just on the verge of being tipsy.
They both ordered 4 shots each and some rum, Killian once again gave Emma a smirk but not just any smirk a smirk that said 'you're so going to regret this'
"Ready love?" He asked while lifting his first shot.
"Are you?" She answered back clinking her glass with his and they both downed the strong alcohol and made disgusted faces after consuming it.
"That is vile swan, how the hell am I supposed to drink three more of these?" He said frowning at the three full shot glasses left in front of him.
"Giving up already captain? I didn't think you were a quitter" she pouted at him mockingly.

After they'd drunk their shots they moved onto the rum Killian noticed that Emma was starting to sway slightly "lightweight" his whispered under his breath.
"Hmm?" Emma asked lifting her head from resting on her hand.
"Nothing, maybe we should head home swan" he said moving a stray piece of hair from her face.
"What?! But we're just getting started" said Emma downing the rum in her glass "more please"
Killian poured more rum into her glass and she downed it once again.
"Okayy we really need to get you home" Killian said lifting her arm and putting it over his shoulder so he could help her stand.
"S'ok I'm fine" she said standing up and almost falling over, well she would have if Killian wasn't there to catch her.

They'd managed to get home, slowly but surely. Killian slid his key into the lock and opened the door to let Emma in, he hadn't even closed the door before she was on him, her mouth hot against his. He was trying hard not to kiss back but she was making it awfully difficult in the end he just gave up and started kissing her back, she tasted of rum with a slight hint of vanilla. He noticed that Emma had slid her tongue over his bottom lip to try and gain entrance to his mouth but he stopped and pulled away.
"Love as much as I want this to happen I won't take advantage of you while you're drunk" he said still holding Emma upright.
"Psshhhh I am not drunk" she poked at him.
Killian turned Emma around "walk in a straight line" he told her, she frowned at him and started walking. After walking a few steps Emma was starting to sway and almost fell again when Killian grabbed her waist and caught her again "you are drunk and I'm taking you to bed" he said.
"You're no fun captain" Emma said as he picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs.
"We'll have plenty of time for fun later but now you need to sleep" he whispered to her as she gripped his shoulder.

Killian managed to undress Emma and tuck her into bed. He slid in beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him.
"I'm gonna regret this tomorrow aren't I?" She whispered. Killian just laughed "sleep Emma" he told her. After a while Killian felt Emma's breathing become laboured and relaxed, she was finally asleep. He leaned towards her and whispered "you are most certainly going to regret it" he then kissed her cheek and fell asleep.