Sword Fighting

This oneshot is based off of the recent BTS pictures of Killian and Henry sword fighting with sticks in the front yard. (It will be short)

The clack of sticks rung through air as Emma was walking towards her house, she frowned wondering what was going on, she reached the white gate and heard some familiar voices.
"Is that the best you can do Killian?" Said Henry in a rather sassy tone.
"I've had 300 years of experience lad, I'm just going easy on you" Killian chuckled.
Emma walked through the gate a leaned on a nearby tree and cleared her throat.
"Ahem" she coughed raising her eyebrows at the same time.
Her boys both froze, hid their sticks behind their backs and smiled sweetly at her.
"Hey.. Mom" said Henry sheepishly, Emma did not look impressed.
"Why aren't you at school?" She asked trying to sound angry but it wasn't working.
"It's Killian's fault!!" Henry said swiftly pointing his finger at the pirate.
"Oi I wasn't the one who got hit in the ass with a stick, you started it!" Killian said while frowning.
"Language Killian" Henry said mockingly.
"You're asking for round two mate!" Said Killian raising his stick again.
Emma rolled her eyes "would you two stop, Henry go to school!" She said.
"Fine but this isn't over pirate" Henry said narrowing his eyes at Killian who proceeded to stick his tongue out at Henry.

Once Henry had left Emma turned to Killian and he gave her his best puppy dog eyes.
"What were you thinking?!" She said.
"Sorry love I just wanted to spend more time with the boy, teach him a few of my tricks" he said while stepping closer to Emma, he wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a peck on the lips.
"Mmm this doesn't mean you're off the hook" she said as he pulled away.
"Very funny, I promise I'll keep the sword fighting out of school hours" Killian said smiling at her.
"Much better" Emma said pulling him close and kissing him passionately.