12 Days Of CSmas: Day 1

So I initially made this a separate story but I'm just gonna add it to here! Anyway this is the start of 12 Days Of CSmas I'll be posting 12 Christmassy captainswan oneshots from now to xmas eve, enjoy!

Gingerbread Kisses:

Emma had been slaving in the kitchen all morning to try and make Christmas gingerbread, Killian hadn't tried it before and she was determined to make the best gingerbread he'd ever tasted, however Emma's cooking skills weren't exactly up to scratch and this was her third batch that she'd burnt to a crisp although the house smelt amazing.

She pulled the fourth batch out of the oven and of course they were burnt too "Shit" she muttered to herself as she threw them in the trash.

"Mind your language there Swan" said Killian voice as he descended down the stairs.

She narrowed her eyes at him "shut up" she retaliated as she leaned against the kitchen surface.

Killian chuckled "you have such a way with words" he said as he sidled up to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips "mmmh you taste good, been eating the mixture have we?" He licked his own lips which should be illegal according to Emma and raised his eyebrow.

Emma gave him her best puppy dog eyes "but it tastes so good, you have to try some" she grabbed the bowl that had a little extra mix in and scooped some onto her finger and offered it to Killian.

He grabbed her wrist and placed her finger into his mouth swirling his tongue around it getting every last piece of mixture, Emma was biting her lip and using every little drop of will power she had not to strip him down and have him on every surface of the house.

Killian removed her finger with a pop and Emma let out a shaky breath "that was.. uh very thorough" she said.

"Well you know me love, I like to get every. Last. Drop." He replied popping the p at the end of his sentence and giving her a incredibly seductive look.

"Damn you Jones, how have you managed to turn me on while baking?" Emma replied coming back to her senses.

Killian smiled at her "it's a burden I'm willing to bear if it gets me closer to you" he said as he pulled her into his arms and slanted his lips over hers.

Emma pulled back as they broke for air "hmm you have such a way with words" she smiled at him.

Killian laughed at her quoting his earlier remark "So planning on making anymore gingerbread?" He asked.

Emma shook her head "not for a long time, but we can make a gingerbread house" she said as she broke away from his embrace and pulled out a box from the cupboard.

"Why didn't you just do this earlier?" Killian asked.

"Because.. this is the easy way out and I wanted to try the harder way first and well that didn't work out" she said looking around the kitchen at the mess she had made.

Emma opened the box and tipped out its contents, she melted the icing slightly and her and Killian began to assemble it, it was harder that they thought it would be.

"Grab that piece its falling" Emma said.

"Swan I only have one hand I cant grab it!" Killian replied.

Several packets of icing later the gingerbread house was a mess, hardly assembled and completely falling apart.

Emma sighed "maybe we should just stick to grannies" she said burying her head in her hands.

"Don't worry love, you'll get the hang of it" Killian said putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Screw it, i didn't wanna use magic but I'm fed up" Emma said as she flicked her wrist and the gingerbread came to life, assembling a small, simple house with a little gingerbread family that coincidentally resembled her, Killian and Henry "perfect" she smiled.

"Just like you" said Killian as he nuzzled into her neck.

She swatted him away "god you're so cheesy"

Emma grabbed a couple of pieces of gingerbread and offered one to Killian who took a big bite out of it.

"So what do you think?" Emma asked her voice slightly muffled from the biscuit in her mouth.

"Not bad swan, but the batter you made tasted a lot better" he said giving her a wink.

"Ah but the question is does it taste better from the bowl or my mouth?" Emma asked smirking at him.

"Do you even have to ask that swan" Killian said grabbing her hand and leading her to the couch, he patted his lap and indicated for her to sit down.

She sat down on his lap and he instantly wrapped his arms around her, Emma flicked her wrist and lit the fireplace which illuminated all the Christmas decorations around their living room.

Emma leaned into Killian's embrace and snuggled into him with a content sigh "comfortable there love?" He asked her.

"You're so warm of course I am!" She answered pulling him closer.

Emma turned on the tv to some random Christmas movie that was playing but Killian was paying no attention instead he drew small circles with his fingers across Emma's back and watched her eyelids slowly drop.

After a couple of hours Killian woke to find Emma fast asleep beside him, it seemed he had fallen asleep too. He got up off of the couch, lifted Emma into his arms and carried her upstairs to bed.

Once they were snuggled up together Killian heard Emma whisper "mMerry Christmas Killian"

"Merry Christmas, Emma"