New Clothes

(Ok guys it's about to get real sexual up in here so if that ain't your thing I suggest you stop now and go read a different oneshot, for those that are here for sexy times please enjoy!)

Emma was getting bored of seeing Killian in the same old clothes, she was pretty sure he was bored of wearing them too so when she suggested they go out of town to go shopping he was more than happy to oblige.

Emma was waiting outside his changing room waiting for him to try on the first lot of clothes they picked out.

"Ready love?" He called from inside the changing room.

"Yeah" Emma replied.

Killian opened the curtain to reveal himself in a knitted jumper and skin tight jeans that showed off every curve. Emma walked around him admiring the outfit and giving his ass a squeeze which made him flinch slightly.

"Perfect" she said grinning at him. She didn't know what it was but seeing him in modern day clothes definitely turned her on.

He walked back into his changing room and started undressing only to find Emma had followed him in.

"You alright love?" He asked.

"I'm fine just enjoying the view" Emma said raking her eyes down his bare chest and moving closer so she could slide her hands down his arms.

Killian raised his eyebrow at her, he was about to say something but before he could her lips were on his, her tongue demanding entrance which he happily granted as he moved his mouth desperately against hers. He grabbed hold of her hips and pushed her against one of the changing room walls his lips moving across her cheek to her neck.

"Take off your pants" Emma whispered into his ear.

Killian lifted his head from her neck "are you sure we should be doing this here?" He asked.

"What you afraid to get caught captain? Don't worry nobody is even here and I'm getting impatient" Emma said smirking at him.

Killian undid the zipper of his pants and pushed them off then proceeded to pull Emma's shirt and bra off and kissed down her neck to her breasts which made her moan fairly loudly.

"You're going to have to keep quiet if you don't want to get caught love" he said while kissing down her stomach and reaching the zip of her jeans.

He undid the zip and slowly pulled down her jeans to reveal her red underwear, she stepped out of her pants and kicked them aside as Killian left a wet trail of kisses up her thigh, he caught the waistline of her underwear between his teeth and pulled them down slightly.

"Ugh Killian stop teasing and get on with it" Emma said while threading her hands into his hair.

"Patience is virtue love" he said smirking against her skin.

"I don't give a damn about pati-" she was cut off by Killian licking a stripe up her slit.

Emma gripped his hair a little tighter as he worked her up with his tongue, she was on the edge of her orgasm when he pulled back.

"What the hell are you doing? I was so close" she groaned at the loss of his mouth.

"Calm down Swan you'll get what you want" Killian said smiling at her as he pulled down his boxers.

He crushed his lips against hers once again and moved between her legs and pushed fully into her without warning and they both groaned into each other's mouths.

"Oh god, Killian move!" Emma said as she moved her hips slightly against his.

Killian began thrusting in and out of Emma until he began to feel her walls flutter slightly against his member.

"Em..Emma I'm close" he mumbled against her shoulder as he lowered his head.

"Come on Killian, come inside me" Emma said.

Killian's thrusts became frantic as he felt Emma's walls convulse around him as she came with a choked cry, after a few more thrusts he spurted his release inside her and they both sunk to floor sated.

"We should probably get out of here" Emma said putting her clothes back on and throwing Killian his shirt and pants.

"You know I'm surprised we didn't get caught, you were fairly loud" Killian said proudly.

"There's hardly any staff here, we wouldn't have been caught anyway mr cocky" Emma replied.

Killian smirked at her "you would know" he said.

They both got dressed and left the dressing room to find the place had got fairly busy and people were giving them weird looks, Emma grabbed Killian's hand and they both ran out the shop giggling like little kids.

(Please let me know what you guys think & also if you want more smutty oneshots)