Bedroom antics

Ok kids this is another smutty one so if sexual stuff ain't your thing I suggest you avert your eyes or read something else. For those who do want to read this please enjoy!

Emma was thankful for many things in her life, her son, her family and her friends but this particular morning she was thankful for showers, she awoke to the bed empty beside her and the shower shutting off in the bathroom.

The door opened and Killian emerged with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair dripping wet and water droplets sliding their way down his torso. Emma's eyes widened at the sight and he was completely unaware that she was awake, she suddenly found herself completely turned on by him as usual.

Killian picked out a shirt from one of the drawers and started to put it on and that's when Emma jumped out of bed to stop him.

She grabbed the shirt from his hands "whoa what are you doing?!" She asked.

Killian gave her a confused look "uhh getting dressed love is there a problem?" He questioned raising his eyebrow.

Emma blushed slightly "no, I mean you can get dressed if you want to but that shirt is just going to end up on the floor" she said smirking at him.

He picked up on what she was hinting at and dropped the shirt to the floor "huh look at that, it's on the floor" he said grabbing hold of her hips and backing her up against the wall.

Emma couldn't wait any longer, she threaded her hands into his wet hair and pulled him into a passionate kiss that made her weak at the knees, she felt the heat pooling between her thighs, Emma needed him and she needed him bad.

His mouth moved from her lips down to her neck then to her collarbone where he nipped lightly at her skin, his hand kept busy trailing under her tank top then swiftly removing it, she never wore a bra in bed so that made his job that little bit easier, while he was doing all this Emma was palming his now hardened length through the towel around his waist.

Killian sucked hard on one of her nipples and Emma bit her lip suppressing a moan, he then moved to the other one then started kissing down her stomach and removing her shorts revealing her white lace underwear, he glanced up at her his eyes dark and filled with passion.

Emma was starting to get impatient so she tried rocking her hips towards him but he pinned her back to the wall and started trailing kisses down one leg and back up the other until he removed her underwear and she had him right where she wanted him. Killian licked a stripe through her folds and Emma's hands gripped his hair as she moaned loudly.

"God..." Emma whispered as she was reaching her peak.

Killian pulled away and looked up at her "the names Killian, unless you'd rather have someone else?" he said smirking at her.

Emma grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up to her "get rid of that towel or so help me I'll walk right out of here" she said sternly.

"Ohh we are needy today aren't we swan?" Killian said as he swiftly removed the towel from around his waist.

Emma didn't respond she just moved him over to their bed and pushed him down into it, once he was lying down she straddled his lap and lowered down onto him. Killian grabbed her hip as she rode him squeezing slightly, he then planted his feet on the bed and thrusted up into her which made Emma moan in pleasure.

Killian flipped them over and kissed her moaning into her mouth as he re entered her, he started to thrust into her harder as he could feel her walls flutter around him.

"Come on Emma, come for me" he whispered into her ear and he kept up his rhythm.

His words sent her over the edge as well as himself, pulsing inside her and coating her walls with his warm seed, after a couple of minutes he pulled out and flopped onto the bed beside her sated.

Emma turned to him and ran a hand through his hair "I love you" she said as she pulled him towards her.

Killian smiled and leaned into her touch "I love you too" he replied pecking her lips "it seems I am in need of another shower, care to join me swan?" He said raising a suggestive eyebrow.

She didn't need to be asked twice, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bathroom for round two.