Loving You Again

Well I'm trying out a multi chapter fic that I though of, this chapter is feels filled so enjoy!

Chapter 1:
Emma trudged into the house almost busting the door down on her way in with Killian hot on her heels behind her "would you just drop it Killian!" She said through gritted teeth facing away from him.

Killian huffed out a laugh "no, no I won't. Regina just walks all over you and you take it, why?!"

Emma spun on her heels to face him "well I can't do anything can I?! She's the adoptive mother of my son"

Killian folded his arms "doesn't mean you can't stick up for yourself and stop relying on others to do it for you!"

"Excuse me?! I don't rely on others and I can stick up for myself!" Emma said her voice starting to get louder.

"Then maybe you should actually start doing it!!" Killian said.

Emma didn't say anything she just grabbed her car keys and stormed out to her bug.

"Emma! Emma, where are you going?!!" Killian yelled after her.

"Just for a drive, I'll be back later" Emma said not looking at him while she slammed the door of her car shut and drove off.

Killian knew it was no use going after her, he would just let her calm down and cool off and tomorrow they can talk.

————
Emma's magic was going haywire in her car, she must be really emotional for it to be this bad. She was driving down towards the town line and started to fiddle about with the volume on the radio but it just sparked at her, at this point she didn't notice she'd swerved off of the road and the town sign was dead ahead of her.

"OH SHIT!" She screamed as she swerved right off the bank and her car rolled into the forest, her head smacked against the window and everything went black.

—————
Killian woke the next morning to expect Emma snuggled up next to him but the space next to him was empty and he just assumed she stayed at her parents house. He scrubbed his hand over his face and decided to get up and head over to the loft to apologise to Emma.

He softly knocked on the door and was met with Snow in her silk dressing gown "Hey Killian what can I do for you?" She asked.

He cleared his throat "I was just coming to talk to Emma, is she here?"

Snow gave him a confused look "uh no, I thought she was at home"

"Everything ok?" Asked David from the kitchen.

Snow turned to him "I don't really know"

David strolled over and they both looked at Killian "look we argued last night and she went for a drive but never came home" he sighed.

Snows eyes went wide "well we have to go find her!" She said rushing into the bedroom to get dressed.

David frowned at Killian "if she's hurt, THIS is all on you!" He said as he picked up his keys to his truck "cmon we'll go find her, snow you stay here in case she comes here!" David said as he opened the front door.

Snow came out from the bedroom "ok well call me if you find her" she said kissing Davids cheek.

As David and Killian were about to leave Davids mobile rang, he frowned and looked at the caller ID "it's whale" he answered "hey whale what's wrong? SHES WHAT?! Ok we'll be right there." David hung up "it's Emma she's in the hospital, let's go" David and Snow pushed past Killian and ran down the stairs.

—————
They arrived at the hospital and were immediately directed to where Emma was being kept. Snow walked straight into her room and Killian tried to get into her room but David pushed him back "no, stay out here" he said walking into her room.

When David entered Snow was already fussing over Emma, he walked over and kissed Emma on the forehead and sat down at her bedside "thank god you're ok, what happened Emma?" He asked.

"I just crashed my car.. again, I don't even know how my mind is a bit of a blur" Emma said smiling slightly at David and grabbing his hand.

"Ok well Killian is outside waiting to see you, I'll go and get him" David said.

Emma's brow furrowed and she gave David a confused look "who?"

"Killian, he's outside" Snow said.

Emma once again gave them both a confused look "I-I don't know a Killian"