12 Days Of Csmas: Day 3

(It's gonna get real smutty up in here so enjoy!!)

Wrapped up:

"Swan?" Killian said as he entered their house, his voice echoing off of the walls. He walked through to the kitchen "swan?!" He said a little louder.

"I'm up here!!" Emma yelled from upstairs.

Killian walked up the stairs and knocked on their bedroom door "DONT! Come in!"  Emma shouted.

"Well why the bloody hell not?" Killian said frowning.

"I'm wrapping...something" she replied.

"Oh really? And what would it be love?" He asked.

Emma opened the door and leaned against the door frame, she was dressed in matching red silk lingerie with a silver bow wrapped around her middle "me" she said with a smirk.

Killian's eyes nearly popped out of his head "wow.. where did you get this little number" he said stepping towards her and putting his hand and hook on her waist.

"Oh this.. this is nothing special" Emma said indicating towards the underwear she was wearing.

"Ohhh really? Well then I guess you wouldn't mind if I ripped it off of you right here... right now" Killian replied his look turning predatory.

Emma pulled him into the bedroom, shut the door and pushed him against it and leaned up to his ear "hmm guess you'll just have to find out captain" she whispered swaying slightly.

Killian frowned at her "Emma.. are you drunk?"

Emma giggled "mmmmmaybee" she smiled while poking his chest "I may or may not have broke into your rum supply.. I got bored"

"Emma! You drank all my rum?!" Killian said rather annoyed.

Emma scoffed "not all of it... there's still half a bottle left" she said giving him a lopsided smile.

"There was three bottles last time I looked.." Killian replied.

Emma gave him her puppy dog eyes "oops?"

"Yeah.. oops!" He said.

"Look I'm sorry I drank all your rum.. but I'm still stood here waiting for that promise you made.." Emma said placing her hands on her hips but she was met with a confused face "the ripping off my underwear part.. ring a bell?" She asked.

"Oh right..." Killian pulled her flush against him and crushed his lips to hers "hmm I must say even though you drank all of my rum it certainly does taste good on you" he said against her lips.

"Less talking, more kissing" Emma said bringing his lips back to hers.

Killian backed her up till the back of her legs hit the edge of their bed and they both tumbled down into it their lips still connected, Killian pulled back for air then started kissing down her neck, past her breasts and down to her stomach, he started to undo the bow around her middle and started nipping her sides.

"Ah that's gonna leave some marks" Emma said.

Killian just hummed against her skin and moved to her thighs, kissing down one and up the other till he was right where she wanted him, he hooked his hook under the hem of her pants and ripped them from her body.

"That.. was so hot" Emma said slightly breathless.

Killian looked up to her "Just you wait swan" he replied dragging his tongue through her wet folds making her gasp and grab his hair keeping him in place.

He kept stimulating her with his mouth till she was close to her release and he fingers tightened in his hair "God.. you are so...mmh good at this ah" Emma said arching her back, Killian sucked on her clit and she came on his tongue.

He kissed his way back up to her mouth and smirked at her "mmh that was quite enjoyable love" he said.

Emma smirked at him "Speak for yourself sailor" she giggled as she sucked at his neck leaving a pretty big hickey, she trailed her hands down to the hem of his shirt and removed it from him and went the the belt of his pants and removed them too "I need you" she whispered against his skin and he was more than happy to oblige to her request.

Once all items of clothing were removed from him he plunged into her without warning making her moan rather loudly against his skin, he once again hooked his hook through her bra and ripped it off her revealing her breasts which he then latched his mouth to making her arch into his touch.

Killian kept moving his hips against hers getting faster and faster with their impending releases "k-Killian I'm so close" Emma whispered.

"Touch yourself love" Killian said leaning his sweaty forehead against hers.

Emma's hand snaked between them and drew circles on her clit and her release followed not long after, Killian's thrusts became more and more erratic as her walls squeezed him.

"Em-Emma love.."

"Come for me Killian" Emma said threading her fingers through his hair and he did.

He pulled out of her and fell onto the bed, they were both hot and sweaty and the room smelt of sex but it was so worth it.

Emma turned to him "did you enjoy your Christmas present captain?" She asked.

He chuckled "you know I did and I can't wait to see what I get next year" he pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

"I need a shower.. would you uh care to join me" Emma said standing up from the bed and offering him her hand, he grabbed it and pulled her into the bathroom and let's just say they did more than shower.