You, Me And Handcuffs

Hi! Yes I'm back after a very long hiatus (sorry about that) but I've decided to start new multi chap AU fic based on new season 7 set pictures of Colin in police uniform (hell yes!) I aim for it to be updated every week but we'll see how that goes, enjoy!

Chapter 1:
It was a rainy Seattle morning and Killian was sat in his patrol car currently on a stake out, his suspect is someone he'd been looking for, for a while. Emma Swan had skipped out on several court dates and had disappeared for a while but he got news she was back in town and he was determined to catch her this time around.

He took a sip of his coffee and caught a glimpse of blonde hair and he knew it was her, he quickly jumped out of his car and rushed after her but she noticed and made a run for it.

"Shit" Killian cursed himself and ran after her.

He took a shortcut that helped him gain on her, he turned a corner and she ran straight into him "thought you could skip out on me again huh?" He pulled out his handcuffs and cuffed her wrists and guided her over to his patrol car, pushing her inside.

As they were driving to the station he noticed her smirking "what are you smiling at?"

"I'm smiling because none of this shit is my fault, my ex should be the one in cuffs not me." She huffed.

Killian raised an eyebrow "well then maybe you should have told him to actually turn up to court and you wouldn't be in this situation"

Emma rolled her eyes "if I knew where he was I would've have told him. Believe me"

-----
Killian parked up the car at the station and lead Emma up the building, keeping a firm hold on her.

"Okay I need to take some mug shots" he guides her into a room with a camera.

"Yeah, yeah let's just get this over with"

Killian uncuffs her and hands her a board before standing behind the camera taking a picture of her front and sides then escorting her to her cell for the night.

"I never did catch the name of your ex, who is he?"

Emma turns to him, anger flaring up in her eyes "Neal, Neal Cassidy and if you ever catch that bastard, tell him Emma says hi"

"Will do" Killian replies before shutting her cell door and locking it.

Killian returns to his desk to finish off some last minute paper work and decides to do some research on Neal, he's in their records but has never been caught and Killian is definitely determined to change that, after what Emma said it seems like he deserves it.

He feels a pang of guilt run through him but Emma was the closest thing they had right now to finding Neal.

-----
Emma sat on the cot in her cell, it wasn't the worst jail cell she'd been in but it was jail so they all sucked, she couldn't believe she was being brought down for what Neal did. Again.

"I hope they catch you, you asshole" she whispers to herself.

She was determined to keep a clean record after this, she wasn't dealing with Neal's shit anymore. She sighed and decided to get some rest, she lied down on the cot and closed her eyes, hoping that tomorrow would be a better day.