Prologue

PROLOGUE.

Journal Academy is a school of gangsters and the students are divided into two groups. Simple Students and Gangsters group.

Simple students is the one who always got bullied by the Gangsters Group. Sila ang mga ordinaryo at under students sa Journal Academy.

Gangsters group is the one who have a power over someone or something inside the school. Mahilig silang mambully, makipag-away at sila ang mga walang modo na estudyante sa Journal Academy.

Bharbie Anne Safari is a badass girl. 18 years old. She is beautiful, sexy, serious one, funny but cold. She raised by her Grandfather Gino after her parents died in Gang fights when she was 13 years old. She does what she wants, and doesn't need anyone's approval.

Zach Yael Lee, the top leader student in Journal Academy. 19 years old. He is a boy with an arrogant attitude. He is known as the most cold hearted person who could ever meet. He is calm, composed and calculating. His parents died in Gang fights when he was 14 years old.

They start off as enemies but also end up in a romantic relationship because they overcome their differences or misconceptions about each other, and in the process, they fall in love. 

There's a reason why I changed this story. Start from the book cover, description and prologue. The story have a dramatic content like mystery, tension, surprises, etc. The first few chapters might be boring, but I promise it gets interesting towards the middle. Keep on readinggg!! ♥️