Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Dair

Once my bedroom door was closed, I lifted my head to smile at Harry and gave him a soft peck on the lips.  He walked forward, kicking off his converse and sat me down on the edge of my bed as he placed his hands on either side of me and kissed me deeply in return.

I reached up and gently took the beanie off his head, tossing it to the side and quickly started working my hands at the hem of his shirt, tugging it up.

He broke our lip contact and helped me pull his shirt up over his head, tossing it aside as well, and pulling his socks off before rejoining his lips with mine.

I placed a hand firmly against his chest as I flipped him onto his back.  He smiled amusedly as I climbed on top of him.

I took the pendant at the end of his necklace in between my teeth and traced it lightly with my tongue as I looked at him seductively.

He bit his lip.  “I’ve never seen this side of you.”

I let the pendant fall back against his chest as I pushed myself up, my lips now at his ear.  “Do you like it?”

I lifted my head back up, wanting to see his response.

He smiled widely.  “I love it.  Just as I love all parts of you.  As long as it’s you, I love it.”

I smiled back at him as I leaned down again, reaching a hand up to tangle in his hair as I placed firm kisses along his neck.

“Dair…”  He breathed.

I smiled into his skin and continued kissing.

“Dair…”  He said again.  I didn’t realize until the second time that he was trying to get my attention.

I lifted my head to look at him questioningly.

“For right now, as a precaution, maybe we should tie my hands.”

I blinked at him, feeling my cheeks flush.  “As a precaution?”

He grinned.  “Yeah…but I guess it could also be for something else.”  To my surprise, a small blush formed on his cheeks as well.  “But mostly it’s to take precautions, in case I get a little...too excited.”

I sat up and nervously brought a few strands of hair behind my ear.  “Um…I think I have some duct tape in the drawer in the kitchen.”

He lifted me off of him and stood me up as he instantly rushed out using his vampire speed, returning a moment later with the duct tape in his hand.

“Won’t this hurt your hands?”  I asked, taking the roll of duct tape from him.

“Nah, don’t worry about that.”  He replied, turning his back to me and holding his hands out.

I wrapped some of the tape around his wrists, binding them tight like he had asked.  Once I was done he turned around to face me, a wide grin still plastered on his face.

“Lie back down.”  I ordered, pressing a finger to his chest.

He complied and walked backwards until he reached the edge of the bed and slowly laid down.

I climbed back on top of him, my hands resting on his chest.  I took a moment to take in his beautiful torso, his shoulders, collarbones, his gentle smile, lusty green eyes, and tousled hair.  He was perfect.

“I’m yours, Dair.”  He whispered.  “Do whatever you want with me.”

I smiled and started to slowly grind my hips against him, noticing a slight change in his breathing as I continued my actions.