a c k n o w l e d g e m e n t s

hey guys.

so as so of you already know (if you haven't reached the end, but you're tagged in this just keep reading) I have finished writing this book. There will be a sequel, followed by a SECOND series coming up quite soon.

But, before I get into that, I would just like to acknowledge ALL of my readers for helping me get here, but especially my most loyal readers, supporters, voters, commenters, and most importantly, my friends. These following people have been with me since the very beginning. They've commented and voted quite persistently, and I can't express how much that means to me.

I ask all of my readers to please follow the following users. Read their books, comment on their boards, do what ever you can because this group of people is just so caring and amazing and I want to share them with you:

Ayyeespinosa

flowerwaves

floatingnow

kstafford2003

okokdolans

kiss_narry_suck_lilo //lilo_narry

Hummingbird0105

eIlieee  (I didn't forget about u bae, wattpad just wouldn't let me tag u at first)

and more...

once again, thank you ALL for making this book a success for me. I wouldn't be here without you.

As for my second book, it will be published quite soon. I am working diligently on it and I'm really excited to share it with you because it has a lot of surprises in it.

Spoiler Alert : (i.e:maddie finishes high school)

And my second series is going to be a fanfiction as well, only it will be strictly a Shawn story.

This book will be undergoing MAJOR editing (because looking back on my writing now I was awful and it needs fixed lol) as in typos, small, unnecessary sentences, etc. NO MAJOR EVENTS WILL BE CHANGED, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT READING AGAIN BECAUSE IT WILL BASICALLY BE THE SAME, JUST CORRECTED.

Anyway, thank you for reading all of this and helping me with this book and I'll see you in my next book! ❤️