Chapter 2

Chapter 2 is here!!! i hope you all enjoy

The trailer that i made for this fan fiction is an external link! if you cant find, its on youtube under the username Stephie1853! or if you want to type in the external link to find it strait away here it is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGC9I9jYjWI i hope you all enjoy it.

This Chapter has been edited!

It's been two weeks since i saw Harry, he hasn't tried to see me or contact me, i don't know wether to be happy or sad about that, he's my brother and of course i miss him, I'm just mad, mad at how he could of left me the way he did, so suddenly, with no goodbye.

After hours and hours of pacing around mine and Addie's room i decide to call him hoping that his number hasn't changed from four years ago, wish me luck.

"the number you have dialled has been disconnected"

my phone says to me after 2 rings of the phone, great now how am i going to contact him , i don't know where he lives, his phone number, or if he even wants to see me after what i said last time we spoke.

"whats up chicken?" Addie says walking into our shared bedroom watching me pace

"i saw Harry a couple of weeks" sighing knowing i blew my chance

"how come you never told us this, when was it? how did it go? tell me everything?" she says incredibly fast

i giggle at how excited she has got just but the mention of me seeing my brother "on my birthday, at the cemetery, i pretty much screamed at him and said he wasn't my brother and i tried calling his old phone like 30 minutes ago and its been disconnected. i just miss him Addie, i want whats left of my family back" i sit on the ground and a star seeps from my eye, Addie comes and sits next to me putting her hand on mine

"if finding him is what you need Leah, then thats what we will do, for the past 4 years you have been so incredibly strong, you lost everything, and your still here, in my books anybody that doesn't see that doesn't deserve you my love" i smile up at my best friend realising how lucky i got having her and her parents in my life.

without them i would of been on the streets fighting for warmth, food and water, without them, i would not of made it through the past 4 years and thats for sure.

"how do we find him?" i ask her optimistically

"i have no idea" Addie just replies and laughs

we have no idea how we are going to make this work, but we have to find a way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leah! wake up!" i get jumped on and woken up from my very peaceful sleep

"go away" i push her off me and try to fall back to sleep

"i know where Harry lives now get your but out of bed, because where leaving in 10"

i have 10 minutes to get ready, now I'm not a super girly girl, but i like makeup and look gross without it, so having to get ready in 10 minutes tends to be a little bit of a challenge for me, seeing as I'm exhusted, and nervous about seeing my brother.

after 30 minutes I'm ready, with judging looks coming from Addilyn for taking "so long" we hop in the car and drive the the out north of london, and come to a stop outside this gorgeous looking property thats got iron gates and hedges all the way around it.

"uhhhhh Addie, how do you expect us to get in there?" she just looks at me and shrugs her shoulders

real helpful, we both get out of the car and go unto the little box positioned right outside the gate and push a black button that makes a buzzing noise