Chapter 60

Liam grabs my naked bloody body and pulls me into him taking off his oversized jumped and places it over my head and slips my arms into it, he holds me in his arms, I literally can't say anything I never thought I would see him again, I never thought I would see anybody besides Chase again.

I cuddle into Liam's chest just emotionless, broken and frail, he obviously see's how destroyed I am, he could see the blood he can see the cuts and bruises that have been forced upon me so he doesn't say anything about them which I am grateful for

"I love you so so so much, I promise you he is going away for a long time he will never hurt you again" he kisses my forehead as another person enters the bedroom and kneels down in front of me, I notice is it a police officer and Harry, Harry takes me from Liam and I whimper at the loss of contact with him, Harry just hugs me and starts sobbing "I'm so sorry! I should of protected you" he says to me, words wont even come out of my mouth, I have drank anything in days or eaten, if I did the consequences wouldn't of been worth it.

"we need to get her checked out at a hospital she's loosing blood and she doesn't look good, I need one of you to carry her" the Police officer says to Harry and Liam, of course Liam automatically grabs me carefully and picks me up in a bridal hold to be as carful as he can with me.

"where going to the hospital babe your okay" he says to me, but he obviously can't see how clearly broken I am, he walks down the stairs still holding me, we walk past the living room where Chase is lying on his stomach with his hands behind his back in handcuffs surrounded by around 6 officers

"ill get you Leah, I will kill you" he screams at me as we walk past him to leave the house, I wince at the sound of his vile voice, I know he isn't lying he wont be in jail forever he will get me I know it.

Liam POV

words can't explain how happy I was to see Leah was still alive but it broke me seeing the pool of blood running down her legs onto the floor, seeing all of the bruises and cuts clearly that have been forced upon her that completely broke my heart, when we got to the hospital I was still holding her, she hasn't moved she hasn't said anything, I couldn't be more worried about her than I am right now.

The female doctors take Leah and get her in a wheel chair where they take her away from me, and once again I feel like she has been ripped away from me