Chapter 12

I am now 20 weeks pregnant, my belly feels massive too me, but i am only half way through, I'm becoming more and more uncomfortable day to day.

today Liam and i get too find out the sex of our baby, we are both over the moon we cant wait to find out what squirt is the sad point of me being 21 weeks pregnant today means that the boys leave to go on there american tour in 2 weeks they will be gone for 12 weeks, ill be 33 weeks pregnant when Liam comes back, i have to go through most of my third trimester by myself, and i am terrified.

"babe! hurry up we have to leave our appointment is in 15 minutes" i call upstairs to Liam who is being incredibly slow with everything that he is doing today and he is getting on my nerves quite all lately, i know it is just my hormones but oh my god i want to kill him at times.

the drive to the hospital was silent, but comfortable, both of us are incredibly nervous about this, i feel like we are having a baby boy but Liam feels like we are having a girl, i guess one of us has to be right.

Waiting has to be the worst part about this process of pregnancy, i have to have a full bladder for them to ultrasound me, and i need to pee so badly it is becoming increasing more uncomfortable as the minutes go by "i swear if they don't call us in in the next 10 minutes I'm going to wet myself" Liam just laughs at me, lately my bladder has been so weak that i actually have been wetting myself, he finds it hilarious, i on the other hand find it very embarrassing.

when we are finally called in to the doctors office i lie on the bed and watch the screen as he moves the probe around on my stomach, squirt is so big! its only been 5 weeks since we last saw him and he looks two times bigger.

"so, your here to find out the gender of little squirt today, lets see what we can do, do you have guesses on what your having" Liam nods at her "Leah thinks where having a boy, i think its a girl"

the doctor laughs "well one of you has too be right, looser buys winner ice cream, that way Leah gets her craving filled because its a boy!"

a boy!?! "where having a boy! we have a son babe" Liam says to me, he stands up and kisses me sweetly, I'm speechless, i thought we where having a boy anyway, but knowing, actually knowing changes everything, i start crying from happiness, I'm going to have a son, a little baby boy

"ill let you too have a few minutes to celebrate, congratulations guys" the doctor says while exiting the room "i cant believe it, it all feels so much more real now i know he's a boy" i say looking at my stomach holding him in my hands, "im so excited" Liam replies.

on the drive home we decide to go to the guys house too tell them the news, if Harry is there we can just tell him to leave if he doesn't want to know that he is having a nephew "hey guys come to the lounge room" i yell at them walking through their front door, my belly is massive, so big i have a small waddle, a waddle that seems to amuse Liam when we walks behind me.

The guys including Harry who decided to stay to find out what we are having which surprised me, maybe Addie changed his mind about it.

"so, we found out what we are having and we are so excited to tell you guys that where having a boy" i practically squeal with excitement

"i called it! they all thought it was a girl, i said it was a boy" Niall says coming up to me kissing me on the cheek and giving me a cuddle "congrats" "thanks babes" i say back, I'm still so happy that we are having a boy, i have always wanted to have a son.

Harry walks up to me, I'm worried about what he is about too do, instead of yelling at me he gives me a hug and congratulates me, I'm taken a back by his well wishes "thank you" i say to him looking at Liam who looks equally as surprised

"i've done some thinking, and although i am not happy with whats happening, your an adult and can make decisions for yourself, i want to be in his life, i want to be a good uncle" i hug him again still in shock "thank you" i whisper in his ear, genuinely meaning it.

so today didn't turn out anywhere near as stressful as i thought it was going to be, I'm half way through my pregnancy and honestly just cant wait to meet squirt.

There having a boy!!!! I'm so excited, i know that most pregnancy fanfics either have twins, which I'm getting tired of reading tbh and a girl, so i thought i w