Chapter 40

walking into the apartment that I have lived in for a month I turn to face Liam not expecting what I see, he's crying, the tears are streaming down his face

"you lived here?" he asked me hoping the answer was no

"yeah, it wasn't too bad, its all I could afford with the money I had in my purse"

he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head into the groove in my shoulder

"you could of come home, you didn't have to live like this, I'm so sorry that you had to live like this"

I turn around so his arms are now wrapped around my back with my chest facing his, I kiss him hoping it will distract him from what he's thinking

"stop apologising! Liam its fine really, I've lived on the streets this is heaven compared to that"

he has a small smile on his face but it soon leaves "I know, and I'm glad you where better than being on the streets but, I still don't like it"

"its fine Liam really"

he didn't respond to me, before he could get the chance to process everything that has gone on over the past month, I wiped his tears with my thumb and pulled him close to me until our lips lock. At first it was a small kiss, then it grew into a bigger, more passionate more intense. It had to be one of the most intense kisses I have ever experienced.

Without even having to think about it he pulled me on top of him, I wrap my legs around his waist. Liam started playing along with where I was going with this, I needed to distract him, and there was an added bonus too it.

his fingers slowly unzip the dress I'm wearing, I pull off his shirt as he slips off my dress, the clothes we where previously wearing are thrown on the floor next to us.

Our kiss broke as Liam was struggling to unclasp my bra, he stared into my eyes and whispered "got it" as I feel the bra fall down my back. Our lips once again found each other, deeper this time as his cool fingers slide to the line of my underwear slipping them off, mine worked on his boxers and soon enough they where off as well.

we where both naked, there was no going back from this now, and I don't want too.

His tongue traces across the bottom of my lips. The gentle caress of his lips seemed so much softer than they have ever have been, maybe it was the hunger between us, maybe it was the lust, either way I didn't care I needed him.

I let out a moan as Liam's breath traveled down to my breast his gentle fingers made me shudder as he touched my skin, the power this boy has over me is insane. My fingers are tangled in his hair, using it to try and grip to gain control, or even to keep myself from going out of control with the need I currently had for him.

Liam places me on the single bed "we have never done this on a single" he says almost moaning as he dose so, I let out a small giggle as I reattach our lips once again

Liam's body thrusts against mine, causing a moan to slip out from both of our panting mouths. The sheer amount of pleasure that I feel every time he moves his length inside and out of me again and again, forcefully, harder with more need than ever before. The moment was sensational so perfect, when we have sex its always soft, carful, but this was pure need, it was rough and I'm loving it.

My body starts tensing up, I start feeling my stomach turning knowing that I'm getting to that point that means this is all about to end "Li..." I say not even able to speak as he thrusts inside me once again, the thrusts slowly start getting less and less intense, we both know where getting close.

I feel Liam cum inside of me as I feel myself release myself at the same time, his body falls onto mine, both of us panting, a layer of sweat coating us both

I look at him with pure love, "its been a while since we've been able to do that" I say to him "its been too long"

we cuddle up on the small single bed that I have been sleeping on for that past month, I'm just so glad I don't have to sleep on it again, I get to go back to my king size bed with Liam, be with him every night, be with my son every day, Life is finally looking up again.