Chapter 37

Liam POV

She drove away, she's gone, and its all my fault.

I get out of my car and walk into the house, seeing the guys sitting in the living room talking, I walk in just to have all of them turn and face me

"how could you do that to her? after everything, you ended things with her, I never thought you would stoop so low" Louis says to me, I know him and Leah are close, I knew that I would get shit from all of them if I'm honest

"I didn't want to do it! why would I, I love her more than anything, but this isn't what we wanted from us, we have a beautiful son, and that is what I need to focus on right now"

"what about that girl that just drove away? the one who's son is currently in both of your room sleeping, don't you care about her?"

what are they saying, they know how much I love her

"YES OK I LOVE HER! BUT WE ARNT WORKING"

"god I'm glad you didn't marry her! if she knew how easy you would give up she never would of dated you in the first place" Harry said to me abruptly

I storm away from the guys up the stairs into our, I mean my bedroom, its going to take a while to adjust to not including her into everything that I do, I lie in the bed turning over to face the side that belonged to Leah, sleeping on my own, without her, looking after Spencer all on my own, what was I thinking, I can't do this without her.

I really messed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah POV

it has been a month since Liam ended things, I've only managed to see Spence 4 times in that month, I only go over when Liam is out, I haven't seen him, I haven't heard from him, I guess he really is done.

I secretly wished that I would wake up and it would of been a dream, or that he would give me that ring back, I just want my family.

I get out from my single bed, in the cold apartment that has no heating, a toilet that barley flushes, its an incredibly small apartment, everything is open plan besides the bathroom, it is an incredibly cold place.

I get to see my baby boy today, and honestly it couldn't come at a better time, I haven't been feeling good at all, being on my own, going from being so loved, engaged, living with my fiancé and my son too living like this, its a big shock to the system.

I walk to the rack that is holding the small amount of clothes that I managed to take from Liam's place god it hurts saying it like that, it used to be our place, I get my clothes on for the day, grab my phone and my handbag, not forgetting to take my appetite pills before I leave the house, I'm just really not feeling like eating today.

After the hour long drive to Liam's house I pull up on the drive way only too see the black

range rover sitting on the drive way, he's here, just ignore him Leah you are here for your son not for him, he lost the chance to have you.

I get out of my car and walk strait into the house into the lounge room where I know Harry will be with Spence, they are always in here in the morning

"oh my god he's gotten so big" the tears well up in my eyes, I have missed him so much

"hey Leah, how are you" I look at him and smile "so much better now" I say still looking at Spence

I grab Spence and automatically a smile appears on his face, he is such a momma's boy, words can not explain how much I have missed him

"I have a meeting with CPS later to drop all of the restrictions, they just need me to sign a few documents then I can have him" I say to Harry he looks up at me looking genuinely happy for me

"thats amazing Lea, it is really, but are you sure your okay too look after him by yourself, you look like you haven't eaten in weeks, I'm worried about you"

I knew this would come up sooner or later

"I am fine, I skipped breakfast this morning thats all, seriously I'm just tired, I'm really nervous about todays meeting"

he nods at me not wanting to push it any further, I am doing a lot better than I was when I... you know, I just need to get things back to normal

"Hey Harry have you seen my phone anywhere" I hear an all to familiar voice call as it comes down the stairs, I look at Harry almost in shock, I don't know if I am ready to see the guy who ripped my heart out, who has my son, who is living in my old house while I'm suffering in the dump I live in, I know I don't have time to leave so I just stay in the living room playing with Spence while Harry goes to the hallway to try and deter Liam from coming into the lounge room.

"Nah mate I haven't, it is probably upstairs though, just go and keep looking"

at the same time Spence gurgles and almost screams in excitement, making Liam notice that Spence is 'alone'

"why aren't you looking after him Harry" Liam storms past him into the living room and stops instantaneously just staring at me the blank expression on his face makes it incredibly difficult to read him.

"um hi" he says to me.