Chapter 26

Hey babes, thank you so so much for reading, it honestly means the world too me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is your home Spence" i say to the gorgeous little boy in his carrier as we walk through the door into our house, its so good to be home, i don't like hospitals, I've never had anything good ever happen there, but now i do, I'm a mum, to a beautiful baby boy

"you glad to be home babe?" Liam asks me putting my hospital bag on the ground and standing in front of Spencer and i

"i am so glad to be home, I'm so tired but i don't want to miss out on anything with Spence" i say honestly, i just don't want to miss anything, i wish i could stay up forever and be with him

"please just go up and get some sleep, ill look after him, you need your rest if your going to be able to look after him babe, we can't have you falling asleep while your looking after him, love please go to bed"

i hate to say it but he is right, i know as soon as i touch my bed i will be asleep, i walk up to Spencer and give him a cuddle and a kiss before kissing Liam on the cheek and going up stairs to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's 8pm, Spencer is now two months old, i can not believe that he is already 2 months old, he's so big, Liam has an interview that should be live on TV in the next minute or two, Spence and i are sitting on the couch waiting for it to come on.

Liam POV

"welcome to the stage Liam Payne"

i walk out onto the stage and i hear the screaming of the crowd

"thanks for having me"

"so Liam, you and your girlfriend have recently bought a little boy into this world congratulations"

i smile just thinking about my little family

"Yeah, we had a little boy named Spencer, he's two months old today, its actually insane how fast the time has gone"

"And how is Leah doing? i know it cant be easy being such a young mum"

he has a point, we are both young, but i don't think that it makes that much of a difference how old we are.

"She is doing really well, she is the best mother in the world, she is so good with him, and honestly i admire her so much, obviously i cant feed him at night, so she gets up, never complains and just dose it and always has a smile on her face"

Nothing makes me happier than thinking about the love i have for my family

"so Liam, are you planning on putting a ring on her finger? and are you planning on having anymore kids"

I laugh at the question, feeling quite awkward already

"Look right now, we are just focusing on our family, looking after our son, looking after each other, one day i will make her my wife 100%, but for now we are just enjoying life how it is. And for the having more kids, not anytime soon aha, we already have a newborn, i don't think we would be able to cope with another, we have talked about having more in the future and we both want big families, so probably"

The interviewer looks at me and nods

"i have one more question for you Liam, we have heard rumours, obviously there are always rumours going around, is Spencer really your child? i heard that you and Leah both cheated on each other and then adopted Spencer to cover your infidelity"

What!?! what is he talking about, of course he is my son, what rumours are going around, i can not believe this

"how dare you, of course he is, I'm done, bye"

i walk away from the couch i was sitting on and walk backstage, a bunch of people come unto me and apologies for their boss, and i don't care, i want to get home to my son and my girlfriend, this turned from being a really good day, to me feeling awful.