Chapter 11

I walk into  my bedroom to see Liam lying on our bed.

"are you okay" i ask him, why would he possibly be ignoring me "no I'm not okay Leah, its my fault that you could of lost the baby! I'm their dad I'm supposed to protect them and you! and i let you down" how could he possibly think he has let me down "you have not let me down, and it is not your fault, you are going to be an amazing dad, our baby is so lucky that you are their father, now can you please stop ignoring me"

i sit on the end of the bed, hoping that he will just kiss me and all will be forgotten about, but instead the opposite "you deserve better than me, maybe i should just leave" he what!?! did he just say leave, "if thats what you want, go now, pack your bags and don't come back, ill raise the baby by myself" i say bluntly, I'm not going to let him destroy me, not when I'm right in front of him, he knows how much people leaving me, kills me, and he just said he should leave, i cant believe you

"i dont want to leave you Leah, i love you, i love the baby, i love our life, but i keep hurting you, and i cant bare the pain of hurting you constantly"

"you don't get to say your doing this for me, you don't hurt me okay! my brother dose, you have done nothing but stick up for me, protect me and the baby, how dare you just say your going to leave just, maybe you should just go" i say standing up from the bed, I'm not dealing with this, if he wants to leave, i wont stop him, I've tried too stop people from leaving me in the past and they still do.

i walk down into the living room and put my favourite movie on "the shawshank redemption" i need to get my mind off what has just happened, Liam walks down the stairs and i just ignore him, i cant deal with his shitty attitude.

"im sorry, i didn't mean it the way you though Leah, i meant that i just don't want to hurt you" i scoff at his remark how could he be so stupid

"hurt me!?! leaving me with a newborn child, leaving me after you promised you never would, thats incredibly smart of you Liam" he obviously see's my point in this argument, of course he would, I'm right this time

"im sorry! okay i wasn't thinking when i said that! i love you, i never want to leave you, i can promise you that, i just never want to hurt you, of course i want to be there for you and the baby i really really do"

"your forgiven, just please never say that again" he kisses me and sits on the couch with me finishing the movie.