Chapter 27

Leah POV

i am still in shock at how the interview ended, i mean i know people say horrible things about me and about Liam, but saying that i cheated on him and that Spencer isn't his child, that is a low blow, even for an interviewer.

Liam POV

i'm sitting in my car parked outside the house, still surprised at how the interview went, it was supposed to be talking about being a father, how Leah and i where doing and how amazing my son is, it was meant to be innocent and fun.

I walk into the house and go strait upstairs where i know Leah will be with Spence, i walk into our bedroom to see Leah and my baby boy sleeping together in our bed, you know what they say, when your baby sleeps so should you.

I walk over to her and kiss her forehead accidentally waking her up "sorry baby" she smiles at me and gestures for me to come into the bed with her and Spencer "did you watch the interview" i ask her hoping the answer would be no but i know deep down that it will be a yes, she nods simply and replies "i'm fine with them attacking me, that I've got used to over the years being related to Harry, but for them to attack our family thats just not right"

i wipe the tears falling from Leah's eyes, the fact that somebody could say so abruptly that our entire family is a lie makes me sick to my stomach

"i'm going to call simon up later and get action taken against the interviewer, there is a line, and that guy went way past the limit"

Leah POV

"i love you so much Li, you have no idea, i know where young, i know we might of rushed into the whole getting pregnant and starting a family thing. But i have never been so sure about anything in my entire life than i was when i decided that you are what I've been waiting for my entire life"

He looked at me with the look that i see everyday complete and utter love

"i cant even begin to tell you how much i love you, and i know this isn't a massive event or anything, but i know that right now, it feels 100% the right time"

i suddenly get incredibly nervous sitting in bed with Liam

"Leah Anne Styles, will you do the the incredible honour of marrying me?"

he pulls a ring out from the pocket in his shirt, i look at him as the tears start steaming down my face, i know the words are going to get stuck in my throat so i just nod my head

"thats a yes?" Liam asks me almost concerned

"of course its a yes!!!" i practically scream at him, moving into his open arms and kissing him!

im getting married! We're getting married, this is insane i actually cant believe it right now it feels like a dream