Bravery {Larry}

Today was the biggest live interview ever. The boys had to answer all the questions from the interviewer, and for some reason each of them agreed. How hard could it be anyway?

 * * * * 

"So, boys! How's your day been?" A short woman with bright blonde hair smiled at them as they filed into the room. Niall, Liam and Zayn sat on one sofa while Harry and Louis sat on the other. Louis felt his throat itch, nervous about this whole interview. He'd been like this the whole week. This never normally happened. Management would keep him and Harry as far away as they could from each other but today they were allowed to sit next to each other. Well, Louis wasn't about to complain but he found it odd.

Larry isn't real per say. They're more like friends with benefits. They cuddle and kiss. When they're drunk or horny they hook up, Harry always the one to take care of Louis and he'd be lying if he said he hadn't developed feelings for the curly haired boy.

"Great thanks" Niall smiled back, his now removed braces showing off their job well done. Liam and Zayn nodded, not really enjoying the interview. Louis looked at Harry and smiled when he nodded to the woman, clearly in a daze about something.

"Greaaat." Harry hummed. Louis rolled his eyes and cringed when the woman's obnoxious laugh filled his ears. Even Niall's isn't that annoying. 

"Right. Let's start. Liam, I have a question for you," The woman faced him and Liam nodded, "Have you ever thought about the boys sexually?" Liam made a sound that resembled a dying whale and hung his head for a couple of seconds.

"No! No, I mean... Yes... At some point I mean, how can I not.. Like,-" Liam coughed and shook his head, showing he was done answering that question. Louis chuckled and Zayn patted his back. It's true, they all have admitted to thinking of each other sexually. Niall and Liam sometimes get caught together, Niall on his knees and Liam swearing too loudly. Zayn and Niall do too but not as much. Liam and Louis hooked up once but they were too drunk to know what they were doing, though Louis had an idea of what went down when he couldn't walk properly for the next two days.

"Alright... Louis! Have you ever smoked anything illegal?" Louis snorted and covered his mouth, knowing his face was turning red. He nodded and looked at Harry, he was glaring at his band member. Zayn had a smug look on his face. 

"Okay. Harry, have you ever had any sexual relationships with a guy?" Harry nodded slowly, his eyes not meeting hers. "Who?"

"Well... It was... It's not like- A proper relationship..." Harry slowed down, the boys all nodded. Zayn and Niall keeping quiet. Liam opened his mouth to change the subject, knowing Harry gets awkward talking about sexuality and labels but the interviewer cut him off.

"You didn't answer my question." She glared at Harry and the annoyance in the room just grew. Louis put his arm around Harry and squeezed, trying to show support.

"I... Didn't really, like, know..." Harry started playing with his hands, a sign that they all picked up knowing that Harry was getting nervous, and a panic attack could happen.

"Okay! Next question?" Niall piped up, his arms crossing over his chest. Louis nodded, Harry sighed and leaned closer to his best friend. 

"He has to answer the question before we can move on." She smiled at the singers, though her teeth were gritted. Louis didn't understand why she's getting angry over Harry not wanting to answer the pointless question. He thought the way he acts around men when he was drunk was enough to hint his sexuality without actually breaking the contract.

"He doesn't want to," Louis spoke up, he felt Harry's hand move so it was resting on his arm. "I mean, he obviously doesn't want to. Can't you tell?" Louis snapped, glaring at the woman.

"It's the rules of this interview, you all need to answer the questions." Liam shook his head and Zayn started moving around, clearly getting annoyed with her. Niall was tapping on his leg, drumming a beat from a song he heard in the car.

"He doesn't want to love, you can't force him to answer something private," Harry squeezed Louis' arm harder, his breathing coming out abnormally. "Sorry but we have to leave." Louis looked at the boys who nodded at their unofficial leader. Louis got up, making sure Harry was getting up too. He's bigger than Louis and if he was going to have an anxiety attack then Louis wanted it to be at home, away from everything. Just him and Louis.

* * * * 

"I hated that!" Louis yelled, storming into their shared flat. Harry trailed in behind, slipping off his shoes and quickly walking over to the sofa to curl up in a ball. Louis' heart melted and he took a deep breath, walking over to join him so they could cuddle.

"So tired," Harry mumbled, moving so he was laying on top of Louis. It sounds awkward but it just works, "Sleep with me," Louis ran his hand through Harry's hair and hummed. "Sorry about today." Harry whispered, his head moving so he was looking at Louis. Louis shook his head,  and Harry dropped back down, resting his head on Louis' chest.

"Don't be, we shouldn't have agreed to it. That stuff was personal, now everyone know Liam had those thoughts about us." Harry nodded. He was clearly done talking about today so Louis carried on humming. 

What Louis loved about Harry most is he's an open book. He teaches you about his body language, his mood swings. He let the boys into his life, though Louis knew he didn't really want them there at first. He told the boys everything; his eating disorder when he was 15, his self harm addiction when he was 16 and now his anxiety. Just like Niall, Louis and the boys would go out of our way to look out for him and protect him. The oldest hate knowing he used to be so upset with himself that he'd feel the need to self harm, or that he used to cry himself to sleep. It broke Louis, and it broke the boys. He remembered Anne telling about him being needy, always needing to be reminded that he's loved and how she thought from the first time Harry spoke about Louis that he was the right one for the job. It's like she could tell that Louis was one day going to fall in love with her son and keep him safe, out of harms way.

Louis didn't have a problem with it, he does love Harry more than he thought he ever would. He was the one that would stay awake on stormy nights just to make sure Harry was sleeping properly. He was the one that would stand up for Harry (even if Harry was in the wrong) and he was the one that'd make sure Harry never went to that dark place again. He was definitely in love with Harry.