I'll Keep You Safe {Hybrid Narry}

Harry finds Niall in a alleyway, falling in love with him when he sees he's got bright blue eyes, blonde hair, ears and a tail. He takes Niall home with him.

* * * *

"Niall?" worry taking over me when I didn't hear a response, I got up from in front of the sofa to start my mission of trying to find the kitten.

"Niall?" I called out again, only hearing a faint sniff from under my bed. Walking towards the sound, I got on my knees and poked my head under only to find Niall curled in a ball, crying. 

"Ni? What's wrong?" I whispered, making him jump. Moving himself back, he started shaking. Raising my eyebrow, I held my hand out. 

"Ni, come on baby.." I whispered again, only getting a strange look from him. Sighing, I sat up against my bed and waited for him to come out. 

* * * *

"H-Harry.." a low whisper made me jump, opening my eyes to see a blonde kitten sitting in front of me. Tear stained cheeks, blood shot eyes and a drooping tail, I pulled him into a hug.

Purring, Niall nuzzled his face into my neck and started to fall asleep.

Picking myself and Niall up, I moved him onto the bed. Pulling the covers over him and taking off his clothes, leaing him in his boxers. I stripped off too and crawled in next to him. Moving in his sleep, Niall placed his head on my chest, I draped my arm around his torso and pulled him closer. Stroking his hair, I smiled to myself when I heard quiet purrs coming from the small hybrid.

"Ha.. Harry" I raised my eyebrow, he was pulling on the covers and panting. 

"Harry help me!" Niall yelled, still sleeping. Feeling a not form in the pit of my stomach, I sat up and pulled Niall with me so he was sitting on my lap.

"Ni baby wake up" I said, shaking him a bit. 

"Harry!" he shouted before his now dull blue eyes shot open. He wrapped his arms around me and cried into my chest. Pulling him closer, I whispered into his ear, telling him it's okay and nothings going to hurt him any more.

"H-Harry" Niall sobbed, lifting his head from my body to look at me in the eyes.

"Baby what's wrong" I asked as I pressed a kiss to his head. 

"I had a bad dream" he whispered, feeling sorry for him, I pressed another kiss to his head and wrapped my lanky arms around his thin body. 

"Nothing's going to hurt you again baby, I promise" I smiled at him, showing off my dimples. He smiled and went back to purring, leaning his head back into my chest. 

"I love you" Niall closed his eyes again. I smiled, pulled him closer and laid down. Kissing his soft blonde hair, I closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep. 

_____

Sorry I was bored, it's 1 in the morning and I love hybrid stories. (: xo