My Pretty Punk {Narry} 2/2

Mention of self harm.

** ** ** **

It's been two weeks since the date with Harry.  It's been one week since Niall last cut himself and it's been three days since he saw Harry.

Niall promised the next morning of their date that he'd try his hardest to stop for him. Niall got close the first week but broke it when he got into a fight with Harry. It was Niall's fault, he was being moody and lost his temper. They ended up shouting at each other, Zayn and Nick pulling Harry back and Niall running off and locking himself in the bathroom for an hour. Harry calmed down and helped clean Niall up. They watched movies until the couple fell asleep, cuddling.

Today Niall was going back to the tattoo parlour with Liam because he wanted to get another tattoo saying "Everything I wanted but nothing I'll ever need." Niall thought it was adorable since he explained what it meant but Niall still felt shy going to see Harry again. He was moody towards Niall the last time he saw him, still not completely over the bathroom incident.

* * * *

"Hey, Liam. Hey baby." Harry smiled, shaking Liam's hand as they walked in and then wrapping his arms around Niall's waist and picking the older boy up, Niall wrapping his arms around Harry's neck so he could hang on better. "Legs around me too, babe." Harry said, kissing his cheek while NIall did what he said. Niall screamed when Harry spun them around and held on tighter but then stopped, Harry started to move Niall's body up and down slowly. Liam coughed, and Harry just smirked, letting Niall step back on the floor.

"Liam, what can I do for you?" Harry held Niall's hand as he stepped back on the floor. Harry walked behind the counter, his body covering Niall's view of Liam. 

"Tattoo, Harry." Liam sounded annoyed but when Niall peeked around Harry's shoulder, Liam was smiling and pointing to his forearm. 

"Come we me then, Niall you coming baby?" Harry turned around to look at him, but Niall shook his head. Needles weren't his thing. Harry and Liam left, talking and walking to the back room. Niall knew they'd be a while, so why would they notice if he was gone?

* * * *

This was much better than sitting in the parlour waiting for at least two hours. Niall chose to go to the park and watch the sky, ducks... Anything really. He was a bit annoyed, having to lay down when the grass was a bit wet from the rain last night and probably getting his shirt dirty, it was white and Harry said it made him look innocent when he wore it with my black skinny jeans and white high tops.

"Hey, Niall. What you doin' out here?" Niall looked to the direction of the voice and saw Zayn, cigarette in his mouth and wearing all black. Niall smiled then shrugged, not really sure how to answer the question.

"Liam's getting a tattoo and I don't know... The parlour is small and I was getting sweaty." It wasn't a lie, it was hot in their and Niall hated small spaces then adding the waiting for two hours would just take the piss.

"So you're alone?" Zayn layed beside Niall, his cigarette still in his mouth. He nodded, "Harry won't like that." That's true, Harry didn't like it when Niall was alone, but he wasn't alone, not now anyway. He was with Zayn.

"I'm not really alone though, you're here." Zayn nodded, shrugging and taking a drag of his cigarette. 

The two talked for a while, probably an hour or close to that. Niall checked his phone but  had no missed calls or messages so he assumed they weren't done yet so Niall said yes when Zayn asked if he wanted to go back to his, ignoring when he said Nick lives with him too.