My Lights, Your World {Larry}

" The buzz that you get on stage was more than fucking amazing. It felt like I was born for this and I'm pretty sure the boys feel the same too.

Right now we're singing You & I on stage and it's coming up to my part I share with Zayn. Harry keeps looking at me, smiling and winking. Not that the fans can see and if they can they're too busy screaming over Zayn anyway.

"Hey, babe." Harry said, walking past me. I rolled my eyes and pretended I didn't hear him. I knew it hurt him but it's what we were taught to do. If I paid too much attention to Harry then Modest! would kill us. 

I looked around the stadium. It was packed full of our fans and I couldn't be happier.. Apart from Harry getting closer to me. It's not that I don't want him near me, of course I do, but I don't want him getting yelled at again. Last time he came out crying, I stormed into the room he came out of and screamed my head off until I couldn't talk anymore. I spent that night with Harry. Just cuddling and kissing, reassuring he did nothing wrong and he never will do.

"...Theres always room for common ground." Zayn sang the last word. I looked at Harry one last time and saw the sadness in his eyes, covered by a fake smile.

Fuck it.

"I see what it's like.." I got closer to Harry, walking closer to him but slowly. He was watching me, everyone was. "... I see what it's like for day and night." 

I was right in front of him. He didn't move and we kept eye contact. Zayn stopped singing and went to stand next to Niall and Liam. The fans stopped screaming. I guess this is it now?

"Harry." I whispered into the microphone. He didn't say anything but he nodded, his way of telling me to carry on.

"Harry, I love you. So fucking much." I dropped my eyes, looking at my shoes. No one spoke. I could hear a pin drop, if someone was to drop one of course.

"Louis?" I looked up to Harry, he was looking at me the same way he did almost four years ago. "Louis, I love you so friggen much." Harry yelled into his microphone, dropping it and wrapping his arms around my neck. I kissed his head over and over again as I felt his arms move from my neck to under my bum, meaning I should jump. I did and he caught me.

"I love you so much." We chanted to each other, kissing each other. By now, the boys were surrounding us and hugging us and the fans were going mental. I was crying, I'll admit but why wouldn't I? 

Almost four years of hiding, lying to people I love and the fans. Pretending Harry was okay with this when he really wasn't.

"Larry!" Was echoing around the stadium, and I felt giddy again, like I did on my first date with Harry. I just wish he was here now.." " Louis looked down at his grandchildren, they were smiling up at him, tears rolling down their cheeks. 

"That sounds so perfect, granddad." Louis' youngest grandchild said in awe. Louis nodded.

Talking about Harry was hard for him, it was painful. His Harry was taken from him about eight years ago but he refused to cry again, he spent six years doing that and he knew Harry would want him to be happy. 

Louis stood up, leaving his grandchildren to watch the rest of the TV, though they were watching what their granddad was doing. They didn't follow or call for him, they let him go.

"I love you so friggen much." Louis whispered, picking up a picture of him and Harry from their wedding day. He let a tear roll down his cheek. After all, that was his Harry and he taught Louis it was okay to not be okay sometimes.

*****

Guys, on a serious note.. Anyone going through anything at all is free to talk to me. I'm on twitter, Instagram and here too. Whatever you're going through doesn't have to be faced alone and you aren't at all and you never will be, even if you feel like it. 

____

Updated March 2016